Chapter 9

CAMERYN'S POV.

(*4 MONTHS LATER*)

My parents were of course out wondering around, doing something fun and I was stuck here with my brother...

I've been in my room most of these 4 monthes ever since Dylan and I broke up...

I haven't been eating, sleeping, nor talking.

All I've been doing is writing in my diary on how I feel.

I was interrupted in the middle of writing when Max walked in.

I took off my glasses as he came and sat on my bed.

"You know... I'm sorry... Right?" He said which made me a little confused.

"For what?" I asked.

"For having sex with you... I'm sorry we shouldn't have gone that far... I didn't mean for that to happen. And just to let you know, me and Jenny broke up." He said smiling and I gave him a hug.

"I accept your apology... But why'd you guys break up?" I asked looking down.

"Because she's a slutty bitch." He laughed.

"Now, why have you been just cooped up in you're room?" He asked holding my hand.

"Me and Dylan broke up... He's such a prick." I said putting my glasses back on.

"Well forget about him, he doesn't know what he's doing." He said smiling.

We looked into each others eyes and slowly started to lean in.

Our lips touched and he pulled me closer.

"Maybe I should leave..." He said walking out the room, closing the door behind him.

I frowned but continued writing.

MAX'S POV.

Cameryn looks so innocent and nice, and it's making me want her more.

I laid in bed and thought about my feelings for her.

I know... Dorky.

I was broke from my thoughts when I heard the front door open, then shut.

I heard rustling of plastic bags.

I dashed downstairs to only see my mom and dad.

"We got you two food. And try to give your sister this." My mom said handing me a a subway sandwich and a drink.

"Okay." I said and walked upstairs.

"Cameryn..." I said softly and she peaked around the door.

"Y- oh I thought you were my mom..." She sighed and relief and opened the door.

Exposing her body only in a bra and panties.

"Damn." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing... But here." I said handing her her food.

"I'm not hungry... But thank you." She said pushing the sandwich aside.

"You need to eat!" I said slightly loud.

"Not if I want to be skinny", She said looking down, "Dylan broke up with me because I wasn't skinny enough for him... I wasn't like then models in the magazine... I wasn't like any of those people." She said still looking down.

"You should never listen to a douche like that! And you should never ever campare yourself to people who have caked up faces and have been photoshopped to death! A guy should never ever ever call a girl ugly or fat... Even if he's kidding." I said honestly meaning it to her.

"You really mean it?" She said, hope filling her perfect pure blue eyes.

"Of course, I would never lie about that to a girl as gorgeous as you..." I smirked and she smiled.

"Okay." She said grabbing the sandwich.

"Okay, imma go now." I chuckled and walked back downstairs.

I really did mean everything I told her.

I love her.