Chapter 23 (unedited)

Max was basically struggling to stay alive and I was struggling to stay strong.

"God, please let Max be fine... I love him too much to lose him..." I said to myself as I sat alone in the weighting room.

"Maxwell Jackson." The nurse said and I stood right up.

"Yes, is he fine..."

***

2 years later.

I was sitting in my almost empty room, packing for college.

"I can't believe we're going to the same college." Jocelyn said happily grabbing her box and packing it in her car.

"This is gonna be fun, parties, boys... Boys..." She said giggling.

"I'm just going for Child Psychology. Not parties. And I already have a boy. Right Max." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"That's right you're my girl." He smiled.

"I can't believe we leave tomorrow." Max said, yes he's going to college with us.

"Before we leave, we should go out to eat. Like Your mom and dad and Jocelyn and stuff." Max suggested and I nodded happily.

I grabbed my last box and placed it in the trunk.

I'm just so happy, I'm going to college with my best friend and my boyfriend.

Couldn't ask for anything else... I love them to death.

***

"I'll have the chicken salad with ranch dressing and sweet tea." I said handing the waitress my menu.

While we waited for the food, we talked about funny and stupid memories.

"Remember when you fell off the chair trying to grab your shoe. All I remember is me say, Stop Before you get hurt... Then you just tipped over... Thought you died." Max, everyone that was there, and I  were laughing harder than we've ever laughed before.

Our food finally came and we dug in. It was honestly the best food I've ever had.

Max then stood up and raised is hand as in telling everyone to be quiet.

"What are y-" I smiled, but then got cut off.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Max said raising his voice.

"I've loved this girl named Cameryn for a very long time. She is my world. She is my everything. And I wouldn't see me living my life with anyone but you." He said and go on his knee, pulling out a gorgeous diamond ring.

"Cameryn, will you marry me?" He asked and I was almost on full tears.

"Max... I... I..."

"You... You..." He chuckled.

"Yes! A million times yes!!!" I cried tears of joy as he hugged me and spun me around.

I'm getting married to the love of my life.
[Ending is soon.]