Chapter 8

CAMERYN'S POV.

"Dylan." I moaned as he left wet kissed on my neck.

"Stop being such a tease." I said as he left kisses down my stomach to the beginning of my pants.

MAX'S POV.

I've been home alone all day and I've been thinking about Cameryn like crazy!

I know it's wrong of me to like my step sister, but technically we aren't related.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when my phone began to ring.

Jenny...

"Hello Jennifer!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey babe! Can I come over?" She said sounding her normal beggy and whiny self.

"Sure... But we aren't doing anything. Got it." I said sternly.

"Sure, whatever you say!" She said, you can just hear her smirking.

I hung up quickly and put my phone back in my pocket.

I really can't stand Jennifer. I just date her so I can keep my mind off Cameryn, But it never seems to work.

Soon after the doorbell rang uncontrollably.

I opened the door and in ran Jenny 'annoying ass bitch' Johnson.

"Did you miss me?" She said kissing my neck.

No...

"Yeah." I said calmly pushing her off of me.

I walked over to the screening room and continued the movie I was watching.

As I began to get really into the movie, she places her hand on my hand.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Uh... The movie?" I said bringing my attention back to the movie.

"Whatever..." She said under her breath.

God she's annoying.

She place her hand on my legs and started moving closer to my 'area'.

"OKAY THATS IT!", I yelled as I paused the movie, "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! I DONT LIKE YOU!!!!! WHAT PART OF WE ARENT DOING ANYTHING DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled and she looked shocked.

"You know what?! I never liked you anyways! You're such a prick!" She yelled running out and out the front door.

Thank God she's gone.

I turned the movie off and walked back to my room.

I stopped in my tracks as I passed Cameryns room and walked inside.

Her room spelt like perfume and she had many band posters and pictures.

She was more on the neater side.

I laid on her soft bed and looked up at the ceiling.

I felt an odd feeling from the pillow, once I lift it up there was a diary there.

I know I shouldn't have done it but I began to read it.

                                  11/04/14

                                  01:45pm
Dear Diary...

Wow... This is so dorky... But anyways, today is the day I just moved into my mom's soon to be husbands house... Hopefully it's not as awkward I believe it will be...
~
                                 11/05/14
                                 12:47pm
Dear Diary,

My crush on Max hasn't stopped. I mean I know it's wrong but he's just so cute... And his smile! Ugh!!
~
                                11/06/14
                                12:29pm
Dear Diary,

Yesterday Max caught me touching myself and moaning his name yesterday... The most awkwardest moment every!!! But he ended up touching me... It felt awkward but it felt right and good. It felt amazing. Yes amazing. Hopefully nobody ever reads this... That'll be embarrassing...

I continued to read her diary as I walked back to my room...

It was just so interesting.

                                 11/11/14
                                 4:57am

Dear Diary,

I can't sleep because I feel like Max doesn't like me anymore... I feel like he's been avoiding me... He's been sneaking to ,I'm pretty sure, Jenny's house... She's such a bitch. I feel like she knows I like him... But she's just showing me that she can have him and I can't... Bitch.
~
                                12/16/14
                                3:34pm.

Dear Diary,

Me and Max just had sex... And it was amazing! Wow... That's just weird. Having sex with your now brother... I just felt right, but it was wrong of me. I'm so stupid! I'm only 16... And I just let my stepbrother take my virginity. I'm ssooooo STUPID!!!!!.

Now I feel terrible because I took her virginity... I didn't know she was a virgin. I'm such a jerk...

I closed her diary and put it under my pillow.

I laid down on my bed and tried to get the memory of us having sex out of my head.

I'm such a dumbass...

CHAPTER DONE RIGHT✊

Hopefully y'all liked this chapter!

Sorry I haven't been updating! I just had a lot of work to do over the break and I was in Connecticut for awhile and could update. So I'm going to try to update whenever I can.

»»Jas