"l-I'm not your baby."

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL ACTIVITIES IN IT. ⚠️ Actually, this entire book contains such behaviors so if you aren't comfortable, don't read it. THANK YOU!! 😩🤗

Y/N SALVATORE POV

"If you change your mind, you can always join me Malfoy." I cooed after obviously spotting Draco finding me bending over. I still had my towel on and the towel wasn't that big so a little of my ass was showing.

"Just shut up and hurry up." He yelled from now what seemed to be the other side of his room.

"Suit yourself." I beamed.

"I'm serious. I have someone coming over in an hour."

I didn't respond to that and just turned the water on. I left the bathroom door open for purpose reasons as I sat seductively next to the running water. I could see Draco taking a little glimpse every now and then.

The water was running a little slower than I expected and I got bored. I was also tired of holding my towel on so luckily Draco's closet was also connected to his bathroom. I opened the closet door and scanned the place and picked out a white T-shirt. Draco's clothes were way too big for me so there was no need for pants. I went to get my wand to entertain myself as I waited.

I walked out the bathroom catching Draco's eyes who followed me from one side of the room back to the other. Speechless. Once I was in the bathroom again, he stormed in and demanded,

"Hey, who said you could wear that?"

"Sorry? I was tired of holding the towel up with my hands while waiting for your bath to fill up." I answered.

Draco continued to glare at me while I just sat there practicing some spells when the water finally stopped. I then enchanted the water to become bubbly and set my wand aside. I slowly stepped into the warm water while still wearing Draco's white T-shirt.

Draco was wearing some random quidditch hoodie and grey sweatpants. He looked so hot and comfortable. As I stepped into the water and emerged from it moments later, I swear I saw an erection working its way up. His shirt was completely wet and it's soft fabric was clinging onto my skin for dear life. It showed everything, but I acted innocent and pretended as if I didn't notice.

"You always take baths with a shirt on Salvatore?" Draco mumbled while rolling his eyes.

"No, just when there is someone watching." I innocently replied.

Draco turned a little red but slowly made his way out. He closed the door behind him closing my leftover motives. I took his shirt off and finally took my well needed bath.

-

After I was done, I heard voices outside.

"So, who did you have over this time?" The voice started.

"What do you mean?" Draco continued.

"Are you kidding me? Half the boys heard her screams." It was a boy that spoke. I blushed a little after he said that.

"Shit. What are they saying now?"

"Geeze Malfoy, you're such a player. Don't you still have that one girl back in America that is still all over you?"

"What the fuck? Still?"

"Yea bro, it's only been a few days since you did her."

I refused to hear anymore. What was I thinking? I should've known. That poor girl. Malfoy was doing the same thing to me. The thing was that Malfoy had already told me that he was a player, but it still hurt. Why? I felt sick. I just acted like a badass but that was a one time deal. I didn't have the energy to put on another show.