The torture curse

Y/N SALVATORE POV.  

I walked hand in hand with James into the Great Hall. People were used to me and James being together now. Although we were usually always fighting, James never really left me.

All our fights were always about him being overprotective and me not loving him back. The whole school knew about it, but I couldn't leave him. James didn't want to leave me.

My hands got a little sweatier as we made our way to the Slytherin table.

"Finally setting a peace treaty?" Trish commented.

Trish had worked her way back into my life again. She promised me that she no longer worked for Astoria and realized how she was being used. Trisha also begged me to not blow her cover.

"You..can say that." I cooed.

James chuckled a little and sat us down.

Draco sat in front of me and to my right. He used to always glare at me, but not today. He enjoyed his meal today. He didn't look at me even once. Instead, he laughed with his friends and kept a smile.

I smiled at his happiness.

Draco finally noticed me and his smile turned into a frown. I quickly looked away and my face turned red.

Draco got up and started to exit the Great Hall. Curiosity got the better of me as I started to get up.

"Where you headed little one?" James questioned.

"Oh, um. My stomach hurts a little." I nervously explained.

James chuckled.

"You better not be pregnant. Want me to come along?" He offered.

"Oh, no. Girl stuff." I stumbled out.

James smirked and nodded. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and left.

-

I wondered around the halls trying to find where Draco had ran off to. It took a long time, but suddenly a grand door appeared out of one of the walls. I think this was the room of requirements. Rowena Ravenclaw's secret chamber or something.

I stepped in to be amazed at the amounts of piled stuff just laying on the ground. I wondered deeper into the chamber as I studied my surroundings. I came upon a large cabinet. This must be vanishing cabinet.

"What are you doing here Salvatore?" Draco spoke from behind me.

I turned around slowly to meet Draco in his all black suit walking towards me. I backed away a little.

"Are you scared of me Y/n?" Draco started while continuing to walk closer. "Is that why you're refusing to talk to me?"

I shook my head no and found myself hitting a pile of things.

"Y/n. The last thing you told me was that you loved me. Then you ran out on me." He continued. "Y/n, you were my comfort. I've never felt love the way I've felt it towards you. Please don't hurt me."

Draco's words broke my heart.

"I want to hear you princess." He begged.

Even in denial, Draco's words still stirred butterflies in me.

"Come back to me." He whispered.

I could see him struggling to live up to his posture. His eyes seemed watery and broken.

"Leave. Leave right now and I promise you I will never think of you again. If you leave, we, us, this, will all stop. I'll get over you and you don't have to worry about me anymore." He choked out. "Do us both a favor."