Clothes

DRACO MALFOY POV

I put Y/n on my bed and let her rest. She looked so peaceful when she slept. Her ruined mascara decorated her face. My heart melted.

I knew that she wasn't cheating on me with Potter. I just overreacted. And now some boy just shows up and makes out with her right in front of me. How could she do that to me? I played with her hair while I let myself think.

When I saw what she was doing in the abandoned bathroom, it scared the fuck out of me. How could she hurt herself like that? Why? She wanted her parents to love her. Relatable. Except I already knew that my parents, dad, would never love me so I've given up. But she hasn't. She should. It's a waste of time.

I sighed and just tucked her in. She seemed to be really deep in slumber. I smiled at how tired she must be. Potter must have worn her out last night. Fuck.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss on her forehead and headed out the dorm. I had class to get to.

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I woke up on a familiar emerald-colored bed. Shit. What the fuck. I jolted up ready to exercise my vocal cords on that stupid Malfoy, but he wasn't there.

I looked around his room to have my eyes widened at a clock. FUCK! I've missed my first class and I'm 20 minutes late to Charms.

I picked my ass off his bed and headed for the door until I realized that I was still covered in blood. I groaned at the mess. I couldn't go anywhere like this.

"Episkey" I let out while pointing my wand at my wrist.

My cuts immediately healed up. It left a scar, but it would go away soon. I looked down at my clothes to see them all ruined. I sighed as I realized my only solution. I slowly strolled over to Draco's closet and opened it. I swear to God he has about 16 of his black suits. I searched for a simple shirt but went with a 'Slytherin DM' hoodie and Slytherin sweatpants. The hoodie was already too big for me, but the sweatpants were fine. It was probably too small for him.

I grabbed my wand and shoved it into my pocket. I was surprised at how deep the pockets went. The hoodie smelled of mint, expensive cologne, and apples. I blushed at the scent.

I went to his bathroom and somehow managed to take all my makeup off. I cleaned up the blood and fixed my hair into a messy bun.

I walked out the door and on my way to charms, tried to come up with an excuse. Some people stared my way. I didn't look much different without the makeup on. I always tried to go with a natural look.

I entered the room and it went silent. Professor
Flitwick looked my way.

"Mis. Salvatore. Here to join us finally."

"Yea, whatever." I let out while rolling my eyes.

"Please don't be late next time. 5 points will be taken from Slytherin house." The professor spoke.

I glared at him and went to find a seat. I looked over to the students and my eyes landed on a specific blonde. Shit, I thought. There was a seat in front of him and nowhere else.

'Whatever' I thought.

I huffed while crossing my arms and taking that seat.

"Nice outfit." Draco chuckled out.

I turned around and our eyes stuck together. I glared at him and replied with a smile,

"Thanks, I plan on burning it at the end of the day."

Draco looked amused.

"You better not. That's my favorite hoodie."

I just scoffed and turned around. The teacher blabbed about some charm I already knew very well. I buried myself in his hoodie and drowned myself in his scent.