Truth or dare

Y/N SALVATORE POV

"Ok, this half of the room is mine and Y/n's side. You blood traitors stay over there. I don't want to see an single person looking at Y/n or I swear to god I will blow your brains out. Don't cross this fucking line." Draco command.

I laughed and pulled him on the bed.

"Please ignore him. Thank you Harry for taking us in. Also, there is no line so feel free to walk around in your room." I let out.

"No problem and uh, thanks." Harry cooed.

Draco huffed and laid back on the bed. He had the sheets changed and completely changed out the mattress. He said he didn't want to be touching anything infected with red while he slept. Honestly, the whole situation just cracked me up.

"Just an reminder Potter, I'm only here because I refuse to leave Y/n." He huffed.

"Malfoy, no one asked." Ron let out earning and chuckle out of Harry.

Draco pounced out the bed and looked as if he wanted to beat Ron up.

"Bubs! Stop. Be nice." I pleaded as I grabbed his arm back down.

"Er..Anyways. Is anyone tired?" Harry asked.

"Nah, not really. How bout you Y/n?" Ron questioned.

"Honestly, I have too much adrenaline still in my blood to sleep." I answered. "Draco?"

"No." He answered.

"Ok. Harry?" I continued.

"Nope. Hey, how about we play an game of truth or dare, but with a twist. I still have a bunch of truth potions that I won left. If you choose truth, you have to answer with veritaserum in your system." He suggested.

"I'm down." Me and Ron agreed at the same time.

We all looked at Draco, who was playing with my hair.

"Bubs? You wanna play?" I asked.

Draco thought for an second and sighed.

"Fine." He answered.

"Ok great, I'll get the serum." Harry cooed and left.

I looked back at Draco who looked tired again.

"Bubs, your sure your not tired?" I asked a little worried.

"What? No. What makes you say that?" He cooed with an small yawn at the end.

"The dark circles under your eyes and that yawn." I replied.

Draco scoffed.

"I don't know what you're taking about. I'm not leaving you alone with these boys." He growled.

I placed my hand on his chin and kissed his lips.

"Draco, I'll be fine. I can take care of myself. Get some sleep love." I cooed.

"Ok. Got them." Harry announced.

I looked over and watched him carry the box of vitals over. Draco grabbed my chin to point my attention back to him.

"No." He ended.

I sighed knowing it would take more to convince him.

"Fine. Ron, why don't you do first." I spoke.

"Um ok. I guess dare." He choose.

"I dare you to go on an diet." Draco laughed out.

I sighed and slapped him on the shoulder.