Drink

DRACO MALFOY POV

"Yea." Y/n cooed.

I smiled and walked over to an table and poured 2 glasses of fire whiskey. I looked back and searched for Y/n. She wasn't where I left her. A wave of panic hit me hard.

I searched around while getting invites to different groups of girls. I'm guessing some people just never give up. I then searched the main dance floor to catch Y/n dancing and already with an glass.

She was laughing, spinning and dancing like the only one in the room. Honestly a part of me wanted to just watch her enjoy herself. Her hips swayed naturally and her smile encouraged others. She was so perfect, it was intoxicating. How could anyone not  fully and utterly just fall for her.

My smile grew and I let the butterflies in. Mine.

Y/N SALVATORE POV

Enzo handed me an drink and winked. I watched him walk to the dance floor so I followed him in. He got out of sight due to the mass amount of people and I just gave up. I took a sip of my glass and engery forced itself through my body. My smile increased and I was in the mood to party.

The blasting music guided my body and it was quite enjoyable. I focused my eyes for a while to meet Draco's devilish eyes. He was watching me. My bratty side decided to tease him so I searched for the nearest boy and started to grind on him. The boy was one of Slytherin's more popular members.

He gladly played along and before long, he grabbed my necks and turned me to face him.

"Well hello beautiful." He cooed.

"Hello." I giggled out.

He bit his lips and looked up. Suddenly his smile dropped and his hands loosened. I knew exactly why and just rolled my eyes.

"Sir, please. She came up to-"

"Get lost, I'll deal with you later." Draco spat behind me.

The guys looks physically scared and slowly motioned his way out.

"Really Salvatore? Couldn't go 5 seconds without teasing me." He barked.

I was still dizzy and almost high so I just spun around and patted his chest.

"Good to meet you." I slurred out.

"You're drunk. How many drinks did you get?" He sighed.

"Umm...just this one?" I continued.

Draco snatched the drink out my hand.

"Hey!" I tried.

He took a sniff of the glass and poured it into the water next to the floor.

"You meani, I was enjoying that. My boyfriend will beat your ass. I promise." I whined.

Draco laughed and pulled me closer.

"And who is this big bad boyfriend of yours." He cooed.

"D-Draco Malfoy. I would kick your ass right now, but I think I'm drunk and you are very handsome." I blabbed.

Draco laughed again and patted my head.

"My love, you've been drugged. Who gave you the drink?" He asked.

"Umm...en..en..Enzo maybe." I answered.

Draco was silent for a while. I looked up to see his frustrated face and I felt his hands tighten.

"You ok?" I asked.

Draco shot his eyes at me and smiled. He put his hand on my head again and I rested my pounding head on his chest.