James

DRACO MALFOY POV

I opened my eyes to the intoxicating smell of
Y/n. Her face was buried onto my chest.

She had fallen asleep last night while taking a bath. I had to carry her to her bed and dry her off myself. She seemed extremely tired to not wake up to such movements. I dressed her in a silk robe and got myself sweats.

I had rested her body on top of mine and we both went to sleep.

Good she looked too beautiful. Memories of last night and how good she felt clouded my mind as I started to feel myself get hard again.

God this woman made me act up. She was tiny compared to me. She was so soft, elegant and perfect. If I could spend my entire life fucking her, I would.

My hands protected her waist and chest. She was mine. My slut. Mine to use. All mine. I'll get rid of that James soon. We'll run away if we have to. She had already been claimed. She loves me and I love her. She will always be mine.

My hands traced circles around her stomach. They went lower and lower and onto the beginning of her thigh.

I could feel my the blood rushing in my dick as my butterflies awakened. I just wanted to repeat what we did last night.

Y/n moved a little, rubbing on my cock. Fuck. Was she teasing me? No, she wasn't even awake. Was she?

"Darling? Are you awake?" I whispered.

Nothing.

I sighed as I let my hands slip into her robe. I pushed her front leg higher and let my hand slide onto her ass.

I squeezed it hard, but not too rough. I failed to put an underwear on her last night as I thought it would wake her up.

My fingers danced over her closed pussy as I teased her everywhere else. I finally landed my fingers on top of her flaps and was to find them soaked. I knew it. Even asleep, her pussy craved for me.

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I slipped back into consciousness as I felt finders rubbing my exposed clit. I kept my eyes closed and pretended I was still asleep.

I felt Draco get up and move towards the edge of the bed. I felt him kiss my stomach while he scooted more towards his destination. Draco's hands repeatedly slid up and down my body and pressed his face onto my flesh.

My legs were bent to my left and I felt myself clothed in some sort of silky robe. Naked underneath tho. Draco started to suck on my thigh and leaving wet kisses all over. I threw my head back slightly and moaned. He was teasing me deeply and I wanted more. I opened my legs wider as I realized I fucked up my act.

"I see, so my little slut likes to be used as a lifeless fuck toy." Draco cooed.

I opened my eyes and leaned up to meet Draco's devilish smirk. I let myself blush uncontrollably.

"Then use me." I dared.

Draco thought for a few seconds.

"No." He let out.

Then he just got up and walked out my room. What just happened. I was left naked in a green robe as my legs were pried wide open. I huffed and fully sat up. I closed the robe and walked to the closet. Surprisingly some of my cloths were already there and in a bag.

What I wore: