Words

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I sat there slowly taking in each bite of food James had gotten me. Sorry, let me correct that. I sat there while James slowly feed me the food he got.

I had refused to eat at first so James started to do it for me.

The food he got me wasn't that bad. I was sushi. James hadn't forgot how I really liked it back at Ilvermorny.

"I'm setting up rules." James began. "You will not talk to Malfoy at all. I've placed an curse on him. He doesn't even know it himself. If you speak to him, just remember that every word that leaves your mouth directed to him, will kill him slowly."

My eyes widened at him as I stopped chewing.

"And what is there to stop me from just killing you?" I spat.

"That's the thing little one. I'm insurance. I die, he dies. If he dies, I don't. I'll live happily with you." James boasted.

That hit me in the heart. I couldn't talk to Draco. I couldn't just kill James. I'm forced to marry a psychopath that I may as well created. And Draco may still have to marry Greengrass.

"Don't look so sad little one. I'll love you better than Malfoy ever will." James cooed.

He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up. My eyes burned.

"Potter." I whispered.

"What? Speak up little one." James let out.

"I still have to seduce Harry Potter. It's my task." I spoke.

"No baby. You'll get their information some other way. There are different ways to get information than being a slut. Try being friends with that toad." James advised.

I looked down as I wasn't used to James calling me names. I felt a tear let loose onto my face. James whipped it away with his thumb moments later.

"Stop crying Y/n." He spoke. "It's not going to help you. You are mine now and your going to love me again."

Maybe he was right. No one wanted me and Draco to be together. Being with James would make my parents, the dark lord and James happy.

"Ok." I spoke.

James looked taken back, but his face quickly transformed into a smirk.

"Good girl." He cooed in a low voice.

My face turned red. James's smirk only turned bigger.

-

I laid down on his bed once I finished the food by myself. James stared at me the whole time trying to figure me out.

I set the plates down on his floor and prepared myself for a long night.

I took the bag out and found myself my own pjs. I walked into his bathroom.

What I wore: