Shower

Y/N SALVATORE POV

We said our goodbyes and all apparated back at Hogwarts. The trio -except Hermione- volunteered to get purposely caught as a distraction for the rest of us to sneak me in. It worked, but they got a whole month of detention.

We snuck into Draco's new dorm and said our goodbyes.

"So, do you feel ok? Anything broken or hurt?" Draco asked as he closed the door.

"Yea. I...feel fine." I cooed.

"Why doesn't that sound more reassuring." He pouted.

"I did just go like a month without you." I smiled and batted my eyes.

Draco smirked and walked over to me. He touched my cheek and admired my face.

"Well, what's on your mind princess." He asked in a seductive tone.

I leaned my face on his fingers and smiled widely.

"I'm pretty tired. Maybe a movie and food?" I suggest.

"Your wish is my command." He cooed.

Draco leaned down and kissed my lips. He then pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

"I fucking love you Y/n. No time apart could ever change that fact. You. Are. Mine. Forever." He sighed.

I smiled even harder after hearing those confirmations from him.

"Your's?" I giggled.

"Only mine." He laughed.

-

I laid on Draco's bed as he returned with a tray full of my favorite sweets.

"Wow. You got so much." I cooed.

"Only the best for my princess." He smirked and winked.

I giggled and walked over to the tray. I picked out some jelly beans and brought them back to bed.

"You know, I should really shower first." I cooed.

"Alright, I'll set everything up" he offered.

I nodded and made my way to the bathroom. They had one of those showers where the water came from all directions.

'Ooo cool.' I thought.

I turned the water on for a while and started to strip. I slowly got in and the water pressure was immaculate.

There was only men's shampoo in sight so I could only use those. I squeezed some on the palm of my hand and smelled it. It smelled like Draco. I blushed thinking I'd smell like him 24/7.

"Ah ah ah, no Y/n" Draco spoke through the fogged glass walls.

"Put it down princess. Don't make me come in there." He warned.

"But why. You don't even know what I'm doing." I whined.

"I can already smell it darling. Put down my shampoo. I have yours right here." He instructed.

"But I wanna try your's for a change." I cooed.

"I won't say it twice." He warned me louder.

I giggled and spread the shampoo solution over my arms and stomach. The glass door slid open in seconds which caused me to jump.

"Well someone's getting punished." He cooed with that devilish smirk.

Draco started to strip completely. His body looked skinnier and I could faintly see his ribs when he stretched.