Exposed

Y/N SALVATORE POV

I didn't speak, I froze. I just stared at her. She did the same back. I had on a pair of wide eyes while hers were more amused.

"What the fuck are you doing in Draco's dorm." I mumbled out.

Astoria jumped out of his bed and slowly walked over to me. I pulled out my wand and directed it at her.

"Don't come any closer you bitch." I spat.

Astoria's dropped her smile and choose to show no emotion. She stopped and stared into my eyes.

"Ow. That hurt." She cooed.

I just glared at her.

"You know Y/n, I had a dream. A quite enjoyable one I might even say." She started again.

I blushed as my own memories came back. I felt disgusted. The thought of Astoria doing anything remotely close to that to me made me want to throw up.

"Seems like you had one too." She chuckled out.

"Oh shut up Ash, the red on my face isn't because I'm flustered. I'm embarrassed at myself for even thinking about it." I spat.

"Oh so you're thinking about me now. Interesting. It's amazing how much one kiss can affect on another." She cooed as she started to walk closer.

Astoria wore:

She cat-walked to the tip of my pointed wand and pressed her chest on it

"You know, you were naked. Draco's hoodies and shirts can't cover up all your curves. You'd be surprised at amount of pictures I have of you in my mind." Astoria cooed.

I lowered my wand feeling violated.

"You still haven't answered my question. Why were you in Draco's room?" I triedu.

"Don't try changing the subject love. But, I was here to discuss about our marriage. Our parents are holding and pushing the date back." She sighed out. "After you used that spell on me in the Great Hall, many parents heard of it and the Malfoys are rethinking our marriage."

"Seems like the parents are doing the most of thinking. Why do you have to talk to Draco about it?" I asked.

"Well aren't you curious. There is a small chance our marriage will be put off entirely. I just wanted to say my goodbyes in case." She smirked out.

I scoffed and stared to turn around. I didn't want to spend one more second in a room alone with her. I reached the door but it was locked.

"Astoria, what the fuck is this?" I snapped as I turned around.

Astoria just had a sinister smile on her face. I was sick of this.

"You know Astoria, what you did back in the woods was low. I know you don't like me like that or at all so stop acting. You look stupid." I shouted.