Astoria

Y/N SALVATORE POV

"And Astoria for god's sake." Draco continued.

"I'm sorry Draco. You asked for in-tell and I came bearing bad news. It's not easy being in disguise." Trish explained.

"And my task. When am I getting my task?" Draco questioned.

"Not just your tasks. Both you and Y/n task. Except Y/n also has to seduce Harry Potter into getting information. Y/n just has to assist you." Trisha let loose.

"Great, so the person I fancy is going to seduce my enemy while I will have to be forced to spend the rest of my damned life with some girl I don't even know."

"Oh, phfss, you'll like Astoria. She is everything better than Y/n. She's more pretty, elegant, resourceful and will please you in so many ways. You'll get over that poor girl soon enough."

"Yea right" Draco spat sarcastically.

I was MAD! Trisha lied to me. We were getting tasks soon and I will have to seduce choose one. Draco is going to marry someone who Trisha describes as better than me in every way. Fine. I'll show them. Like I need them anyway.

It was light outside so I will just assume I've missed like maybe 1-2 classes. I should have DADA soon.

I moved my body stretching, letting out a small whimper. I turned over to face 2 panic looks trying to act normal. I batted my eyes as I turned over to look at the time. DADA I'm 10 minutes.

"Oh shit. We have class in 10 minutes." I yelled.

Draco and Trisha jumped a little at my loud voice. I paced around the room collecting my belongings. I grabbed my wand and started purposely waving it carelessly. I 'accidentally' set out a curse that came crashing only inches away from Trisha.

Trisha flinched a little and started at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck Y/n. That could have killed me." She spat looking shocked and pissed at the same time.

"Oh my, but aren't you glad I have terrible aim?" I lightly cooed.

Trisha looked at me with disbelief.

"What the fuck has gotten into you Y/n?" She shouted.

I gave her a confused look.

"Whatever do you mean Trish." I asked innocently.

I could tell that Trisha wanted to say something but Draco beat her to it and reminded us that we had class to get to.

I brushed on some makeup and changed into something more revealing. It was an Slytherin tank top and booty shorts. I curled my hair and added hooped earrings. I glazed my look with winged eyeliner and glossed lips. I had a small necklace that had my initials magically hanging onto it.

"Where the hell do you think you're going dressed like that?" Draco snared, narrowing his eyes on me.

I gave him a nasty look and I rolled my eyes. I made my way out my room continuing my way to class. I acknowledged all the boys that passed me and gave a wink or waved to the ones who were drooling or catcalled.

Draco and Trisha trailed not far behind me as I confidently strolled the hallway. Draco stared off everyone but I could care less now.

I turned a corner but my arm was snatched back by the blonde. Draco had pinned me on the wall and our eyes locked. Draco bent down to study my face better.

"Why are you acting like this princess?" He asked with slightly worried eyes.

"Why are you marrying Astoria?" I shot back, glaring at him.