Simple spell

Y/N SALVATORE POV

Draco threw me on his bed causing me to bounce a little.

"Fuck, I'm going to make you scream." He growled.

Draco climbed on top of me and fixed my face onto his. He pressed our lips together and kissed me hard. Passionate. He showed me how much he wanted me. How much he craved for me.

I kissed him back forcefully. I also wanted him to know how much me and my body craved for him. I wanted to finally be under his surrender.

Draco tangled his fingers in my hair and placed his knee between my thighs. My hands caressed his face and jaw. We pressed into each other.

What I wore:

Draco pulled his lips off mine and reconnected them onto my skin

Draco pulled his lips off mine and reconnected them onto my skin. He kissed down my jaw and onto my neck. He marked my flesh trailing love bites everywhere he went.

Draco's hands moved to the bottom of my sweater dress and inserted them underneath. In an swish move, Draco had pushed my clothes all the way above my head. I was left exposed in my white laced undies and matching bra.

He kept one of his hands on the bundle of cloth above me which also tied my arms together. Draco examined my body and bit his lips.

"Fuck Y/n, you're so god dam perfect." He cooed out.

I felt the blood rush to my head as those words left his mouth.

"I can't wait to destroy it." He growled in a low deep voice.

Butterflies added to my body as I felt my pussy throbbing. I lived for his words, for his love, for him.

Draco took off his suit and began to strip. I started to free myself from my sweater dress.

"Uh uh, who said you could move." Draco barked from the edge of the bed.

I looked up to see Draco in his boxers with a giant bulge poking out. I put my head down again as his image blessed my mind.

All a sudden, I was being dragged towards the edge of the bed. Draco leaned down and kissed me. At the same time, he tied my hands together from above.

"You know what the fun thing is? You can't talk back to me. Sad part is that you wouldn't be able to scream my name. I also can't make you beg" He whispered into my ear. "But still, I'd to anything to be inside you again and hear those pretty moans."

Draco placed a short wet kiss on my cheek before standing up again. I face burned as every word sunk into my mind.

"Up." He demanded.

I bucked my hips up and Draco slid my underwear off. I felt Draco get on his knees and seconds later, I felt his fingers rubbing my clit. I whimpered under his touch.