Truth

Y/N SALVATORE POV

"OooOohh" I moaned out.

I closed my eyes to devour all the pleasure. I felt kisses trail down my chin and onto my chest. I felt hands caress my breast which were followed with lips. Soft lips and a warm tongue. It licked and sucked as nails pressed into shoulders. I whimpered and groaned.

"Shit.." I breathed out.

The kisses trailed down all the way to my stomach and to my kitty. I was all naked and my legs were spread wide. Those soft lips took it's time to tease me. I felt a hot tongue dig into my folds and lick up slowly. I threw my head back and moaned as I heard a high pitched giggle.

I swung my head up meeting green eyes and long brown hair. I stopped breathing as a naked Astoria smirked from under my exposed pussy.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH" I jumped out the covers. I looked around and down, but Astoria wasn't there.

"WHAT?!" A voice shot up beside me.

I jumped at the voice, but soon came to realize that it was just Draco. I slapped my chest and huffed. It was just a dream. Shit.

"What's wrong baby?" Draco asked.

I looked around and it was still a little dark. I'd say it was about 5 am. Tears started to form in my eyes. No. This can't be happening. What the fuck!

"Hey, hey, it's ok." Draco cooed as he pulled into him.

I snuggled into his arms. Draco sat up and cuddled with me. What is wrong with me? I just had a nasty dream with Astoria Greengrass. I felt so dirty.

I turned to face Draco's chest and pressed my face into him. I started to sob and let tears burst out my eyes. Draco just patted my hair and back. I didn't blame him. He was new to love. I could tell. Best of all, he tried. He let himself sink into my heart. I love him.

"Draco?" I sniffed

"Yes love?" He choked out.

My eyes jolted up to see the tears in his eyes.

"Omg love, what's wrong?" I blurted as I reached and caressed his cheek with my hand.

"There is nothing wrong with me. Your the one crying." He spat.

I stared into his eyes as tears formed back into my eyes. I smiled, sat up and kissed him.

I hugged him from there and hung my head over his shoulder.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, I love you. I'm in love with you." I whispered in his ear.

I felt Draco's hands around me grow tighter. I could feel him smile and I smiled too. I pulled back and stared into his grey eyes.

I leaned in and kissed his lips. They felt soft and I felt addicted. I still had my arms coiled around his neck. Draco's hands hugged my waist as I pulled him closer and deepened our kiss. Our kiss turned into making out. Things were escalating fast.

"Draco wait!" I shouted as I broke the kiss.

Draco was silent and just stared into my eyes. His lips were slightly parted open and all I wanted to do was resume our kiss. No, I had to tell him.

"Draco, last night." I started.

"What?" He softly cooed.

Our eyes didn't leave each other. I started to tear up again as I continued.

"Astoria,...she..she,"

"She what Y/n." Draco asked.

"She k-kissed me." I let out.