Glorious ride

Y/N SALVATORE POV

3/6/06,
Mother

It has been 8 years since the battle of Hogwarts and 10 years since I first laid eyes on the love of my life.

I'm doing great mom and if you do somehow reach this, I forgive you and dad. I get that you were only scared and you never knew your parents. If you are still curious, I found out who they were for you.

Your mom is Elizabeth Kettle and your father is Albert Benjamin. So I'm guessing your name is actually Shell Benjamin.

I haven't died yet since the day you killed me. I'm not sorry about what happened to father, but you should have known what you were getting yourself into the day you decided to treat me for someone less than your daughter.

Hope and I have met up several times and we've definitely gotten to know each other better. Our Salvatore history is actually pretty remarkable. I also met a distant relative, Rebecca Mikaelson. She and I really hit it off and she promised to show me New Orleans and where the Salvatore brothers grew up.

Rebecca told me stories about her oldest brothers Klaus Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson. She went on about how Klaus was a troubled soul and Elijah would always be there to bring him back. In the end, they killed each other with the one weapon that could bring death to an original. They did so to get rid of something called the Hollow.

There are so many more stories I would love to tell you about, but I'm sure you'd get bored.

Also, the Malfoys and Salvatores have officially joined together and our companies will merge. Lucius Malfoy was put into Azkaban while Narcissa Malfoy approved of this decision. She, like me, also never understood the rivalry our two families carried.

James and Astoria got together. Who saw that coming? Scorpius and Eve broke up and Lilith got with Eve. Could not believe my ears when I heard the news. They are currently dating and I so ship!

Draco had been treating me extremely well too. We all went back to Hogwarts for our last year, though it took so much convincing to get Draco to come along. In the end, we were all there for each other.

Draco proposed halfway through our school year at Hogwarts cause he said he couldn't wait any longer. He was supposed to propose once school was finished, but the thought consumed him, and he...

FLASHBACK

"I don't want to lose you to anyone. I want to claim you before anyone else can. Before there is even a chance for a possible break up. I love you Y/n. Marry me."

END OF FLASHBACK

I said yes of course and I haven't told him yet, but I'm pregnant! I don't know what he will think of this, but I just know he'll make an amazing father. I'm so in love with this man and I know he loves me too.

I hope you and dad are at peace. I love you all so much and I do miss you. I just don't regret anything. Someone found the resurrection stone and they are letting students from the war use it to see their friends again. Maybe I'll go try it out.

Sincerely
Y/N Salvatore.

I whipped the tears as I finished the letter.

"You ok love?" He asked from the doorway.

I turned my face to see Draco leaning against the door frame and checking me out as if back in school.

"I'm ok." I giggled out.

"Another letter?" He asked as he walked up to me for a hug.

"Oh, yea." I sighed and rested my face on his shoulder.

"Y/n..." he whispered nervously.

"Yea?"

"You're...you're pregnant?" He questioned.

"What?" I let out, surprised as I pulled away from the hug.

"The letter. It says you're pregnant." He pointed out.

I turned back to face my table where the letter was laid out for all eyes.

"Oh...yea." I blushed.

Draco picked up my chin and kissed me passionately.

"How long?" He asked, breaking our lips.

"I just found out about a week ago," I confessed.

Draco smiled and kissed my cheek.

"And it's mine right?" He asked as he began to hug me again.

"Yes." I cooed.

Draco picked me up from my chair and settled me on the bed. He placed his hand on my stomach and leaned down to kiss it.

"Well, I guess I can't call you princess anymore and you can't call me daddy." He laughed.

"Oh shut up. I can call you whatever I want." I giggled as I got up.

Draco laughed and jumped in bed as well. I crawled to his chest and we began to cuddle.

"I love you so much." Draco cooed.

"I love you too Draco." I smiled.

We joked the rest of the day and Draco made dinner. I took the letter and folded it up into a bird and spelled it to fly to the moon.

I had everything I needed, wanted, hoped, dreamed off. I was happy and my smile was real.

———————————————————————————

AN: Y'all, I'm about to cry! This was an amazing experience and I don't want to let this go, but I have to. Thank you to everyone who stuck around and waited every day for the next chapters. I notice all of you and read all your comments. I am so grateful. Y'all mean the absolute world to me and this writing everyday thing was a good habit. I'll definitely continue. I'm so sad right now and I believe we all need time to recover. THANK YOU!!!
❤️********* 🏌🏻