CHAPTER-2

Precap-Avu took reems hand and left to the principal's office and was waiting for arubhav.

Other side of the college in the entrance the hadsome,hot and sexy boys entered in the college seeing him girls are going gaga on them.And they are non other than Aarav and Bhavesh.
........................................................................

When they were walking suddenly all boys and girls came and started to ask for selfie and autograph(offcourse yr one is prince of singing world and one is a famous actor obiously people are behind them) and in between 4 bodyguards rushed to them and started to make space for them to walk and in betwwen bhav called avu
Call
Bhav-hlo avu where are u people?
Avu-bhav we are in outside the principal's office come soon.
Bhav-ohk were coming.
And tells the guards to move towards principals office and when they reached there they saw avreem were waiting for them(guys the corridor is empty as all are attending classes.
........................................................................

Outside principals office
Avu's pov
Me and reem were waiting for them when I received bhav call and told him to come to the principals office and after few minutes I saw aru and bhav coming with bodyguards and luckily no one was in the corridor as everyone was attending the lecture.
Reem-hey guys finally u reached we were waiting from twenty minutes.
Bhav-ur avu when we entered the college people were asking for photo and autograph and luckily bodyguards came fast so we reached late.
Avu-it's ok guys come on lets go inside.
Aru-yep come lets go.
End of pov.
........................................................................

And they entered without knocking the door the pricipal was startled and stood in shock.
Pri-what the hell.dont u have manners to knock.
Reem(with smirk)-sir we have enter like this only and we're new admission hope u know.
Aru(with smirk)-dad has informed u.
Bhav(with smirk)-So I'm Bhavesh Balchandani.
Reem(with smirk)-I'n Reem Sameer Sheikh,I'm a model.
Aru(with smirk)-I'm Aarav Singh Raizada,I'm the prince of singing world.
Avu(with smirk)-And I'm one and only  AS aka Avneet Sehgal aka Queen.The Queen of whole buisness world and underground,and princess of singing world.Our name sir.

The principal was very terrified when he heard avneet's name and gulped and nodded and spoke.

Pri-ohk u take ur schedules.
Avu-excuse me sir I think dad have informed u to keep our identity a secret,so u should behave with us like normal students and not disclose my identity.Got it.(in cold voice)
He gulped and nodded.
Reem-and sir we all should be in the same class ohk(in cold voice)
He nodded and gave them their schedule.
Bhav-very good sir,now come and show us our class and introduce us to other students.
Aru-and remeber u should introduce avu as avneet kaur.Got it.
He nodded and asked us to follow him.
...........................................................

Avu's pov
After talking to the principal we were going with the principal as he was going to show us our class and introduce us to them.And suddenly he stooped at a class and entered inside the class and the students and teacher stopped talking and wished the principal.
T-Gm sir.
Stu-Gm sir.
P-Gm Mrs.sharma.Gm student,sit down.
And all sat down and we were back of the principal.And I guess students were shocked and excited to meet aru and bhav.And i sppoted the group which we had met in the ground.And he pointed towards us and said.
P-Mrs.Sharma they are new admission and students they are ur new classmate befriend with them and help with the things they dont know.
Stu-yes sir.
MS-sure sir.
P-so students they are Reem Sameer Sheikh,Avneet Kaur,Aarav Singh Raizada and Bhavesh Balchandani.So I want Siddharth,jannat and faisal to help them with the things as they are new here.
As he told the names two boys and a girl stood up and nooded their heads and said yes sir.
End of pov

Sid's pov
After the encounter we had with the two girls we moved towards our class and settled and we were talking wjen the bell rung and teacher came in and we wished her and she was telling abhout something the principal with the two girls whom we met at the morning and two boys came in and by the faces of arshifa and ritika I can see they are not happy with them in our class but very excited to meet bhavesh balchandani and aarav singh raizada yr the prince of singing world yr even I'm excited to meet them.And them pricipal introduced them and i can see other girls and boys were also exicted to meet them.And when the principal called my,jann,and faisu's name we stood up and told us to help them with the things as they are new we nodded in yes and said yes sir and sat.
End of pov

The principal nodded and left.And the teacher asked them to take a seat and in the right side lat bench two benches were empty and avreem settled in second last bench and arubhav in last bench and started to listen to the teacher.
...........................................................
================================

Hey guys!!!How is the chapter.Hope u like it.If yes then dont forget to vote and comment how was it☺.See u tomorrow till then byee🤗👋🏻👋🏻

Regards
Writer!