CHAPTER-3

Reem's Pov

After the teacher left the class the 3 students whom the pricipal asked us to help came to us and the with 3 new people whom we met in the ground.
Then one girl said

Jann-heyy!I'm jannat Zubair Rehmani.And this is Faisal Sheikh(pointed towards the boy leftside to her),this is Siddharth Nigam(pointed towards the right side to her),this is Jaijeet Nigam(pointed towards the boy bedside sid),this is Arshifa Khan(pointed towards the girl beside jai) and this is Ritika Bidania(pointed towards the girl beside arshifa).

Reem-Heyy guys I'm Reem Sameer Sheikh,this is Avneet Kaur(pointed towards avu),this is Aarav Singh Raizada(pointed towards aarav) and Bhavesh Balchandani(pointed towards bhav).

Jann-so guys frnds?(and forwarded her hand towards avu)

Avu-frnds.(and shaked her hands with her and smiled which she returned)

Bhav-jannat remember for us friendship with one means with all.So as avu is ur frnd we three are also ur frnd.

Jann(smiled and said)-sure.

Reem-then in our friendship we hug people not hand shake(and hugged jann which she responded and even avu hugged her)

Aarav-so faisal,siddharth,jai we are also frnd know.

Sid-ya(and aarav hugged sid which he responded and even hugged jai and faisu,even bhav hugged the three of them)

Jann-So guys as principal told us three to help u come first lets take a tour of the college.

Bhav-ohk.

End of pov.
........................................................................

Then jann and others gave a tour of the college and in between sidd and jai took glances of avu and reem and after that went to the canteen.When the went to the canteen the saw abhinavi sitting on a table and waiting for them.Avreemrubhav were going towards a different table when jannat stopped them and told.

Aarav's pov

When we reached the canteen me avu reemu and bhav were going towards a table when jannat stopped us and said.

Jann-guys we all are frnds know come let us sit together.

Avu-but how can we?

Avu protested.

Jann-what but yr we all are frnd know come we all will sit together and i want to introduce u people too abhi bhai and vaishu dii.

And dragged avu and reem towards a table where we saw a girl and boy sitting holding hands maybe couple.
........................................................................
================================
Heyy guyss.How are u??Hope ur enjoying the story.If yes then dont forget to vote,share and comment how was the chapter.Till Then Byee👋🏻👋🏻🤗

Regards
Writer!