PROLOUGE

Heyy guys I'm going to start the story from tomorrow but before I start the story I wanted to tell few thing in it so they are:-
>Mahir and Bela were best friends of Arnav and Khushi.
>Avneet is the only child of mahir and bela,but treat aarav as also their own son.
>Some buisness rivals attacked mahir and bela when they were travelling so made a big accident and the car blast and mahir and bela were highly injured,few people who were passing by there saw this and took them to the hospital and they called arnav as mahir has called him last.So arnav,khushi,avneet and aarav rushed to the hospital and saw mahir and bela(avu and aru were only 5yrs old but were very intelligent).When they reached docters told they cannot be saved so they can meet them,and when they went to meet them mahir and bela told them their rival(you will know later in the story)attacked them and everyone was crying very badly especially avneet and aarav.They told arnav and khushi to take care of avneet and took promise from avneet and that they will complete their dream that is the to become a singer(yes it was behir's dream to make their child a singer actually it was their dream but the couldnt fullfill it so they thought to make their child a singer as they even love aarav as their own child so,and for him also behir is as their own parents)and save and take care of innocent people and always be happy and when they all hugged for the last time behir was gone.All were very sad but avneet took a vow to take revenge from the people who killed her parents.
>With the motivation of arshi avu and aarav after growing up became Prince and Princess of Music world and are very famous whole world,and people have seen only aarav because avneet didn't to come in front of the world and show her face to the world and show her face till take her revenge,but people like her song very much and are excited to meet her.
>Sehgals have buisness in every field and is most powerful and richest people of the world,second is Raizada's.
>Avneet met reem when she was 6yrs from then aarav,avneet and reem are best friends and close frnds even arshi is clodse to reem.And she stays with them as reem's parents were dead in a accident when she was 13 yrs,so she lives with raizada's.Whole world people know Raizada and Sehgal's are very close and are one family.People know behir is dead and their daughter is the queen of whole buisness world and singing world and has not come in front of media only few most trusted people have seen AS aka Avneet Sehgal,and only know her name.
>Avreemru have met bhavesh when they were 15 yrs old when he was running to save his life and got hit with arshi's car when they were going home.They him him home and called the docter who told them to take care of him as he's weak.When he woke up he was shocked to see the people there and was very scared of them and when khushi asked him lovingly what had happen to him,he hugged her and cried and told her that how few people came in their home and killed his parents and when they went  he went near them they told her to run as they were searching for them and her run and got hit by them,and from them he started living with them and became close with avreemru and became aarav's brother and grew up together.
>When all turned 18 they satrted instigation and found out that one person only killed their three's parents and were setting up for revenge.
>Even vibha nigam is close to avreemrubhav and they treat her as their mother.
>And avreemrubhav call arshi as mom and dad.
-----------------------------------------------------------================================
So guys these were the things I wanted to tell you before I start the story.Hope u find it interesting to read and I will post the first chapter tomorrow.Hope u like it.

Regards
Writer!!