CHAPTER-13

Precap-few people came into the college and called wveryone in the ground and asked abhisidjeet to sign the property papers which they refused and the person had kept the gun on sid's forhead.
........................................................................

The person was about to press the trigger when avu ran and kicked his hand and he left the gun and avu caught it and shot his left leg and kept the gun on his forhead.

(Guys avu had worn this today so she could kick easily).

All the student,professors,deanand the principal was shocked by avu's action and watching it with their mouth open.

ACHIVERS were very scared and when avu shot the persons leg jann clutched faisu's hand and vaish kept her hand on her mouth and ari and rits were very scared they were litrally shivering when she shot the person and held each others hand and looked at each other and saw avu.

Abhisidjeet were also watching this with wide eyes and open mouth when reemrubhav dragged them back to their group and stood in front of them.
........................................................................

Avu kept the gun on the persons forhead and signaled reemrubhav to take abhisidjeet back and stand infront of all and turned towards the person.

Till then john avu's pa in mafia work and the other bodyguards had also come and were standing back of avu waiting for her instruction.

The person whom avu held at the gun point signalled others to capture her and avu's bodyguards were about to come front and fight when avu showed her hand and told.

Avu-stop.I'll fight.

And they stepped back and when the goons attacked avu she was fighting like a pro and in 10 minutes everyone were lying on the floor except the person whom avu kept on gun point and spoke.

Avu-who sent u avu shouted in cold dangerous voice which sent chills to thestudents,professors,principal,dean,ACHIVERS and the person whom avu held at gun point.

Person-SHYAM MANOHAR JHA spoke the person in scared and shivering voice.

Avu-I'm leaving u to tell ur boss that all his empire and wealth will end soon and is gonna be another slave of the queen avu shouted in cold voice which everyone heard.

Avu-now go she shouted and the person ran saving for his life to the den.

Avu turned nd signaled the bodyguards to take the goon away.

John-Queen.

And john signalled avu to the student,professors,dean nd ACHIVERS
She nodded and turned towards them and spoke in cold dangerous voice which everyone can hear.

Avu-So guyss u did not see anything here ohk and if anyone asks u what happen u'll tell nothing and keep ur mouth close if u want to be alive.Got it.