CHAPTER-5

Precap-Avu  finished her call with dad and  looked at the three of them and singled them to come and told a sorry to the grp and took her things and left.
........................................................................

Avu,reem,bhav,and aarav were in the last wing of the college where nobody go and was talking something important to eachother.

Avu-bhav, aru yr control ur anger otherwise we could get caught.

Aru-avu u know na we cant here when others talk bad and shout to u and reem,then how can we control yr.

Bhav-And how could we control till now no one has ever galked to u like this and if they talk that is the last time u know.

Reem-we know yr u people dont like people talking bad about us but plsszz yr keep ur anger in control(making puppy face)

Avu-plszz yr(making puppy face)

And they both could not say anything seeing their puppy face so accepted.

Arbhav-ohkk and smiled.

Avreem-very happy and four of them had a group hug.

Avu-now lets go before anyone suspect us.

The other three nodded and four of them left.
........................................................................

Meanwhile with sid and group.

Everyone were in shock,abhinavi were the first ones to come out of the shock and asked.

Abhinavi-what was that?

Then others came out of the shock and looked at eachother.

Jann-I dont know yr I think they are very close frnds.

Sid-yaa and he said till now no one has ever talked to them like that means.

Jai-And reem said when we'll get to know about avneet they'll regret means.

Faisu-they are very confusing yr we cant understand them.

Abhi-yaa,but for now leave it and come lets go the class and ari and rits talk nicely to others.

Ari-bhai for the people whom u met today u are telling us to change.

Vaish-ya ari rits abhi told correct u should talk to others nice they also have their self respect.

Rits-dii I dont understand what magic those two girls have done on u people u are supporting them on us when we are frnds from years.

Abhi-enough end of topic now everyone leave to the class and left the canteen with vaish.

Fainnat and sidjeet also left the canteen and went to their class leaving the two of them behind.

Ari-I dont understand what magic those two bitches has done on them they are supporting them.

Rits-ya,we'll see them later for now come lets go to the class.

And left  the canteen and went to their class.
........................................................................

Avu,reem,bhav and aarav were already in the class when jaan,faisu,sid and jai entered the class.

When fainnat and sidjeet saw avreemrubhav they passed a smile to them which they return and sat on their places.

And after them ari and rits entered the class and ignored avreemrubhav and went to fainnat and sidjeet and sat in front of them.

After sometime the lecturer came in the class and was teaching and told them about the project.

[(Teacher as T) (Students as S)]

T-so students u have to do a group project in which there will be 10 students in each group and the topic is about ¤¤¤¤¤ and u can do the project in anyone of their house and I'll the groups.

And the teacher started making groups and reached at avreemrubhav.

T-As avneet,reem,aarav and bhavesh are new here so I want siddharth,jannat,faisal,jai,arshifa and ritika to be a group with them so avnnet,reem,aarav,bhavesh,siddharth,jannat,faisal,jai,arshifa and ritika to be a group and work with them.

And made the group of rest of the class and told them about the project and left.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heyyy guyss!✋

How are u people?

Hope u are enjoying the story.

Guys I have noticed that many people dont vote and comment to the story like there are many reads and only 10 or 12 votes.So guys I thought of keeping goals and if u complete it I will post the next chapter.
...........................................................

Goals-
~20+votes
~10+comments
...........................................................

So guys if u complete the goals I will post the next chapter.

Till then

Byee👋🏻👋🏻🤗🤗

Regards
Writer!!