CHAPTER-9

Precap-Arnav melts for avu and does'nt gives punishment to ari and rits.
........................................................................

Reem went to khushi and held her hand and was rubbing it slowly and spoke.

Reem-mom said in a low voice.

Khushi saw reem holding her hand and calling her but she was adamant to not look at her as she knows if she looks at her she will melt and she cannot forgive the 2 girls who talked rubbish about her princesses whom she loves more than her sons.

Reem-mommy pleasse.forgive them said making puppy eyes in baby voice.

Then khushi turned to face her and cupped her cheek and spoke.

K-bacha if it would be a simple thing I would forgive but they talked rubbish about u and called u people gold digger.U know I can tolerate everything but cannot tolerate when some talks rubbish and shout at u people.

Reem-mommy plsszz.

K-noo bacha till know even we did'nt talk to u people at such high voice and they shouted at u how dare they haan shouted in cold voice.

Reem-mommy plsszzz.

K-no bacha I'm not forgiving them.
........................................................................

Reem sighend and looked at avrubhav  and arnav for help.

They also sighed and went towards khushi and arnav made her sit and bhav gave her water.and aarnav was rubbing her back to reduce her anger.

Then DEVIL'S signaled arnav to speak to her.

Arnav nrevously nodded and started to talk to khushi.

Ar-khushi,jaan plsszz listen to ur princesses for the last time plsszz.

K-arnavji u also and how could u forgive them those two girls talked rubbish about ur princesses and shouted at them.For the princesse whom we never raised our voice they shouted and accused the and ur telling me to forgive them then forget it cause I'm not gonna forgive them.

Arnav sighed and DEVIL'S thought to talked to her once and avu  and reem came foraward and bent down and kept their head in khushi's lap and arbhav sat beside her.

Then avu spkoe.

Avu-mommy in baby voice.

Avu-pllssszzzz forgive them for us last time pllssszzzz if they do like this next time I promise I wont stop u but for now plssszzz forgive themm said in baby voice making puppy face which nobody can deny.

DEVIL'S except avu-plllsszzzmommy said in baby voice making cute face.

Khushi looked at her  puppy face and others cute faces and  melted and  thought for a while and said.

K-this will be the last time I'm forgiving them and next time if they repeat this they will see the hell in this birth ohk.

Avu and the others nodded cutely and hugged her tightly and even arnav joined their hug.
........................................................................

Then they broke the hug and arshi walked towards ari and rits and stood opposite to them and khushi spoke.

K-this is the first and the last time we're  forgiving u only for the princesses said in cold dangerous voice and was dangerously glaring at them as if the glares could burn people ari and rits would be ashes till know.

Ar-and if this happens again then u'll see the hell on the earth and regret taking birth got it said in cold dangerous voice and cold eyes which were sending chill's down their spines and making their legs go weak.

Ari and rits were very scared of arshi and scaredly nodded their head in yes and said.

Ari and Rits-ssssoooorrrryyyy we'll not do thiss again.Promise said in scared shivering voice.

K-better for u and went towards avreemrubhav and went towards them and hugged them.

Then arnav came back of khushi and hugged other and like this they had a family hug.
........................................................................

Sidjeet and fainnat were very scared for ari and rits but kept quite and were watching everything quitely without uttering a word.

And ari and rits were scaredas hell and were thinking in which mess they have landed and held each others hand and looked at each other.
........................................................................

Khushi broke the hug and turned towards arnav nd said something.

K-arnav u know my frnd vibha about whom I told u naa.

And arnav nodded.

K-come here and dragged him towards sidjeet and spoke.

K-arnav this is siddharth and jaijeet vibha's son.

Khushi introduced sidjeet to arnav with a small smile.

Arnav looked at her and passes a smile and looked towards sidjeet.

Sidjeet-hello sir wished him nervously with a small smile.

Ar-Hello kids arnav said with a small smile.

And then the DEVIL'S came to them and avreem introduced them to him.

Reem-dad they our are frnd this is siddhath(pointing towards sid),this is jai(pointing towards jai).

Avu-And dadzuu this is jannat(pointing towards jann) and this is faisal(pointing towards faisu).

Bhav-and they are our new frnds.

Aru-And as we are new to the college principal asked them to help us and we became frnd.

Reem-and dad they are our other members for the project which the teacher selected.

Avu-and they were here to discuss about it.

And arnav nodded and spoke.

Ar-ohk.So the discussion is done.

And they all except ari and rits nodded in yes.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heyy guyss🤗🤗

Wats up??

Hope u liked they story and if yes then dont forget to vote and comment how was the chapter.
...........................................................

Goals-

~30 votes
~30 comments
...........................................................

Till then

Byee😊✋✋

Regards
Writer!!