CHAPTER-4

Precap-And dragged avu and reem towards a table where we saw a girl and boy sitting holding hands maybe couple.
........................................................................

Avu's pov

When we entered the canteen we saw students we eagerly waiting to autograph and selfie with aru and bhav but had to wait till the college get over as they cant take it btwn the college and we stopped and we were about to go to a table when jann stopped us and asked us to join them.We were feeling a little weired to join them,then jann was encouraging us to join them and at finally i looked at the other three they nodded so even I nodded and told okay!

Then we reached near a table and saw a girl and boy and i thought they were a couple and jann introduced us to them.
........................................................................

Then jann was going to introduce us to them when aarav said we'll introduce ourself.

Arav-I'm Aarav Singh Raizada u can call me aarav as i dont have a nick name(and they chuckled)

Reem-I'm Reem Sameer Sheikh u can call mer reem or reemi.

Avu-I'm Avneet Kaur u can call me avu.

Bhav-I'm Bhavesh Balchandani u can call me bhav.

Jann-dii,bhai they are new in the college and are in our batch the principal told us to help so I bought them to u and introduce them to u people and they are our new frnd.

Abhinavi-hii guys✋

All4-hi.

Vaish-I'm Vaishnavi Rao u can call me vaish or di.

Abhi-I'm Abhisekh Nigam u can call me abhi or bhai.

All4-okk dii and bhai.

Then they 4 sat with them and were talking to them when arshifa and rits came to them and they didnt notice the 4 of them.

Ari-heyy guys.Wats up.

Vaish-guys they are also our frnds.She is Arshifa Khan(pointing towards ari) u can call her ari and she is Ritika Bidania(pointing towards ritz)u can call her ritz. And ari,ritz they are avneet,reem,aarav and bhavesh.
........................................................................

Arshifa and ritika were very angery on avu and reem they bursted on them.

Ari-how dare u people sit here?😡😠

Ritz-I know u people very well u middle class people trap rich people for money and property and take and run away.I know😠😠.

Aarav and bhav were very angry as these two people were talking bad about their avu an reem.Whole canteen was watching them.

Avu and reem were very shocked and angry especially as avu was very angry as she was the queen of whole buisness world and underground world no one has ever talked to her like this and the two girls standing in front of them were shoutinga and blaming them for no reason she was about to burst on them then reem held my hand and nodded in no and I calmed myself a little bit.
........................................................................

We were calming ourself when we heards a shout.We looked up to see the person who shout.

Ritz-OMG! Bhavesh Balchanai the famous actor and Aarav Singh Raizada the prince of singing world and famous personality of the teen sensesation.

Ari-OMG! I cannot belive I'm seeing them and they are in front of me can I take a selfie with u?

Ritz-Even I can u give me ur autograph?

Both-No.

They were taken aback as all knew aru and bhav were very happy and calm person and do not refuse when their fans ask them for selfie or autograph and now they refused.Whole canteen were looking towards them like watching a movie.

Bhav-how dare u talk to the like that?😠😠(shouted in a very dangerous voice)

Aarav-who gave u the right to talk to them like that.Do u know who they are?No  know how can u talk to them like that haan(asked in cold dangerous voice which sent chills down their spines)

They both quickly nodded in no as they were very scared.

And bhav and aarav were about to shout on them when avu and reem held their hand and nodded in no.

They calmed them self and spoke.

Bhav-Aagar aagli baar sey aagar tum dono ne inse aise baat ki to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga samjhe.

Aarav-Everbody listen from next time if anyone talk to these both(pointing towards avreem) of them like this that will be ur worst and last day ever got it.(told in cold dangerous voice which sent chills down their spines)

Everybody nodded in fear.

Aarav(shouted)-words.

Everyone-yes.
........................................................................

Avu's pov

As aru asked everyone told yes and through eye's signalled reem to calm bhav and I rubbed aarv's arm to calm him and he looked towards me and told in calm voice.

Aarv-u know na i cant hear anyone talk about u two like that.

Bhav-and how can she talked to u like this.

Avu-I know,calm down u should have not loose ur control like aaru and bhav u were telling me to be calm and u lost ur calm so soon.

Reem-ya dont wry u know na who we are and when they'll get to know they will also not talk to us like this.Please be calm.

Reem was calming bhav when my phone rang and I saw it was dad and picked it up.

Conversation

Avu-heyy dad.

Arv-heyy avuu.How are u did u liked the college are u people comfortable.

Avu-yep dad dont take tension we all are fine and we'll back soon and dad we have class I'll talk to u later byee.

Arv-byee

And after i finished my conversation with dad I looked at the three of them and singled them to come and I told a sorry to the grp and took my things and left.
........................................................................
================================

Heyy guys!!

How are u people??

Hope u are enjoying my story.

I'm sry I was a little busy so I could not update next chp,but dont wry I'll update regularly.

Dont forget to vote,share and comment how was the chapter and if u want to give suggestion.

I'll update next chapter tomorrow.Till then...

Byee👋🏻👋🏻

Regards
Writer!!