Chapter 2

KALEIGHNA'S POV

It is now 3 AM and I'm now lying on the bed with my phone in my hands. The party was done hours ago.

I'm searching about Launce St. Laurent. I was right, he's the son of Lumiera St. Laurent and he is now the CEO of Lux Laurent. I can't believe how filthy rich he is. My mom used to buy a Lux Laurent bag and it cost her almost a million peso! Almost one million pesos for a bag!

I searched photos of him on Google Images and my mouth opened. He looks heavenly. Most photos of him were just paparazzi shots. Some photos were him, topless, swimming and on the beach. Some are sunbathing on a yacht. Some are him, walking around topless with beach shorts and shades. He looks unreal. His body has its muscles in place and he looked like a Greek god.

Some photos of him are in a tux and I must say, he looks handsome as well. Really handsome. So near to perfection!

I screenshot-ed and saved some of his photos on my phone.

I searched for articles about him. I clicked one link and it shows some random facts and information about him.

Launce Argentine Saint Laurent

Age: 25 years old

Height: 6'2 / 187.96 cm

Ethnicity: Filipino - Spanish - French

The new CEO of Lux Laurent

Father: Luxen Saint Laurent, French-Filipino, former CEO of Lux Laurent

Mother: Lumiera Saint Laurent, Filipino-Spanish, owns Luminous Atelier

So he's 25 years old already and a CEO? Wow! He must be very lucky to be born in a filthy rich family.

I scroll to look for more articles about him.

The New CEO of Luxe Laurent is Single!

Launce Argentine Saint Laurent just turned 25 years old.

The New CEO of Lux Laurent confirmed that he's single and focused on his work.

The CEO of Lux Laurent donated 4 million pesos to typhoon victims

There are many articles about him but two articles caught my eyes.

Miss Universe Philippines 2020 Clarisse Allison Abellana denies having a relationship with the CEO of Lux Laurent!

Clarisse Abellana was caught with Launce St. Laurent in an expensive restaurant.

I clicked the two articles and read them. So..... they are friends? Clarisse was at my party. There were many beauty queens a while ago because of my mom, she invited them. My mom is still participating in pageants since she used to be a very famous beauty queen. She was the first and only Filipina to be crowned Miss Universe. It has been years and she's still famous to aspiring beauty queens and contestants and supporters.

There were only a few articles about Launce. Mostly are about his brand, not about him. I sighed and searched for his social media accounts. Mostly are just fan pages and fan accounts. He must be really focused with work and/or a very private person.

I checked some photos of him on this gossip website page and the pictures did not disappoint. He is indeed very handsome. Most of his pictures on this website are him in an all black tux, just like what he was wearing earlier at my party. Is an all black attire his signature look? He looks dashing. He looks really handsome in these photos but he looks way more perfect in person.

I sighed and stopped searching about him. My thoughts are all about him. I just slept all my thoughts away. 

It has been a week since my debut. Up until now, I haven't opened all my gifts. There were just so many unopened gifts. My room is a huge mess right now. There are paper bags and crumpled gift wrappers everywhere. I saw a Lux Laurent paper bag and opened it. My eyes widened the moment I opened it.