Chapter 18

SPG CONTENT AHEAD!

KALEIGHNA'S POV

Tita Lumiera laughed heartily but in a very sophisticated way. She took a sip from her champagne before speaking again, "I can't believe that Launce is a kid at heart!"

I was telling her story about my dates with Launce. She was laughing at Launce for acting like a kid again. I told her about our arcade and movie dates. We watched a cartoon movie and Tita Lumiera couldn't believe it!

We're having our dinner. I'm with Launce and his parents. We're here in one of the most expensive restaurants in La Paz Plaza Hotel.

Naipakilala ko na si Launce sa parents ko and it turned out great. My dad was shocked to know that Launce is my boyfriend. He actually liked Launce as a person and as my boyfriend. My dad was delighted about it. He said that I chose a good man. Mom, on the other hand, was also so happy. Botong boto talaga siya kay Launce para saakin. Ngayon naman, ako ang ipinakilala ni Launce sa parents niya. Launce wanted me to formally meet his parents also, that's why we're here.

"Quit laughing, Mom." Launce frowned at his mother.

"Your mom and I just can't believe it. You," Tito Luxen pointed his fork at Launce. "Watching cartoons and playing in an arcade!?" He shook his head and chuckled.

"Ugh! You guys are so annoying," Launce nearly rolled his eyes before taking a bite from his steak.

I pinched his cheek, "You're so cute."

Launce looked at me, "Whatever."

I just chuckled. May topak ata 'tong si Launce!

"You have a topak!" Pangaasar ko.

"Stop it," he said.

I just giggled to annoy him more.

"Go lang, Kaleighna, asarin mo lang 'yan." Commented by Tita Lumiera. Launce made a "psh" sound before continuing with his dinner.

"I'm glad they liked me." I said to Launce. We're here at the poolside. The dinner ended minutes ago.

The ambiance was cold. Tonight was windy. Launce placed his coat on my shoulders.

"I'm also glad that your parents liked me." Launce smiled. He then hugged me from behind.

In front of us are the city lights. You can see how beautiful the city is at night.

Sinandal ko ang buong likod at ulo ko sa kanya. I felt him kiss my hair. I closed my eyes, loving the warmth he gives me.

"I asked for permission already from your parents.." Launce said softly. I opened my eyes.

"Permission? For what?" I asked curiously.

He hugged me on the waist even tighter.

"I want you to come with me to Italy." I faced him, "For the Lux Laurent fashion show. I want you to be my date."

My mouth opened, "Oh my! I'd love to! Did my parents allow me?" I faced him, hugging him on his waist.

He smiled and nodded, "Oo naman, pumayag sila."

I jumped and squealed and hugged him on his nape. "I can't wait!"

He gave me a quick kiss on my lips, "Let's now go to your house. Our flight's within two hours." Aya niya saakin. 

"I hope I packed enough." I said while we're on our way to his company's building.

"I'm sure it's enough. Kung kulang man, we can always go shopping in Milan." He placed his hand on my thigh while he's driving.