Epilogue

Thank you so much for making it this far. I know that this story was a little cliche and yet you still gave it a try. I also know that my writing skill is not really that good yet but I did my best. I gave my all effort in this story. Thank you for reading my first finished story. I highly appreciate it! ☻

THIS CHAPTER IS SPG. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

LAUNCE'S POV

I woke up feeling so tired and heavy. My head was hurting and my throat was so dry.

"Daddy." I heard the voice of my son. "Daddy, are you awake?"

I slowly closed and opened my eyes again. At first, my vision was so unclear. It took me a few seconds to finally have a clearer vision. I woke up in a strange room. I realized that I'm inside a hospital.

My forehead crumpled in curiosity, "What happened?" I said in a ragged voice.

"Daddy!" Kage jumped in joy. He hugged me and I felt better. I smiled when he continued calling and hugging me.

"Kage, your father needs to rest more." It was my mom.

I noticed that the television was suddenly turned off by my father.

"I'm glad you're now awake." Dad went to me and patted my shoulder.

Mom handed me a glass of water and helped me drink it.

The doctors entered my room and told me that I was drugged. That reminded me of what really happened. It was Mia. The investigators interviewed me for a few minutes before leaving my room. The doctor and nurses said that I needed to rest more.

Some of my organs were a little damaged by the drugs but rest assured that it will be better once I take my medications.

Kage was seated on the couch beside my bed. He looked cute while he's playing with the toy robot I gave him.

"Mom, where's Kaleigh?" I asked. I haven't seen her.

"Son, please just rest. She'll be right back." Mom caressed my face.

"Mom went to your condo, daddy. Kumuha siya ng gamit mo po." Kage said in a cute voice.

"Come here and give me a big hug." I opened my arms while lying down on the bed.

Kage chuckled and went to me. I love this boy so much. He was giggling while hugging me.

I grabbed my phone and saw current news on the internet. I saw that Mia was arrested by the police. Kaleighna was wounded but she is now being treated by professionals. Tila ako binuhusan ng malamig sa nabasa ko.

Kaleighna Primavera, victim of the criminal Mia Evans, was wounded. According to the policemen, Evans used a sharp kitchen knife to attack Primavera. The reason behind that.. We'll find out!

Mia Evans, famous ramp model, now captured and jailed.

I stood up immediately. My parents were shocked by my actions. I removed my dextrose iv from my hand. It hurt a little but it was bearable.

"Launce!" My mom said, baffled.

"Daddy." It was Kage.

"Kaleigh needs me!" I screamed and nearly stormed off. My dad stopped me and pulled me. "Dad, let go of me!!"

I saw Kage jump over from his stance. He probably got scared from my scream. It weakened me.

"Stay here! She's being treated!" Dad snarled.

"She is doing fine now. Please, calm down, honey!" It was my mom, begging.

We were all rattled when he heard the sobs of Kage. He's holding his robot while crying so hard.