RAGING STORM OF SEDUCTION

‼️ DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.

Names, characters, events, incidents, businesses, products, and locales that are mentioned in this story are not anywhere related to the writer of the story. This story is based on the author's imagination and is highly fictional.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is R-18!

This story contains mature content and foul words. If you are easily offended and/or close-minded, please exit this story now. This story is intended for adults and open-minded readers. This story includes scenes with sexual content.

Reader discretion is advised. You have been advised and warned. ✋🏻🚫

____________________________________

For sure, there are grammatical errors in this story. Please be patient and bear with me. I am not a professional writer. I am still learning. 🤍

Also, please do not compare my work/s to other author's works. Again, I am still learning and this is just a hobby. ✌🏻

The title speaks for itself. This story is not suitable for young readers. 🔞

xx,
xyzattara ☁️

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaleigh is a not so innocent, spoiled brat girl. She is being spoiled not just by her parents, but by everyone around her. She gets all the material things and attention that she wants. Not until the night of her 18th birthday celebration, she met the one and only, Launce - an enticing, well-known, rich man who looks dominant, powerful, and ruthless.

Launce does not want a girl, he wants a woman. He prefers a woman with the same age or a bit older than him. He is a very busy man. A man who works with solemnity and passion.For him, younger girls than him would only give him a hard time. Not until one night, he attended the 18th birthday celebration of his parents' friends' daughter and met the debutant.