Chapter 13

WARNING: SPG CONTENT AHEAD! Reader discretion is advised.

KALEIGHNA'S POV

Everything happened like a flash of light. Launce and I removed ourselves from the crowd inside the club. We ended up in the parking lot, alone and making out outside his McLaren.

"Hmm.." his kisses are now more wild compared to our kisses a while ago.

I didn't know that his kisses are addicting! His hands are everywhere, caressing my back, my butt, my shoulders, my chest.. Everywhere. And I love it. My hands are at the back of his head, caressing his nape and brushing his hair.The taste of his mouth is intoxicating and it's not just because of the alcohol.

I leaned back from our kisses, "Why did you stop?" Launce said in a ragged voice.

He looked different. His eyes are dark. His stares, too, are dark.

"I..." I was struggling to find the right words. "Nothing." I shook my head.

I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to confront him about Loranna. I wanted to ask if they kissed a while ago. I wanted to thank him for saving me... but I guess, I can't speak right now. I am intoxicated by the alcohol and by his hot kisses. I'm sure that I am so aroused right now. I can feel the heat not just on my face, but all throughout my body. It gets even more hot because his warm palms are roaming around my body.

I looked up and kissed him again, he gladly kissed me back too. I felt him combing my hair and caressing my waist.

"Hmmm.." I moaned when he massaged my boobs.

His kisses then went from my mouth down to my jaw and neck. His hands were still massaging my mounds. My dress felt so rough that I wanted to remove it.

"Ah!" I moaned when he suckled the sensitive skin on my neck. He just grunted with the sound of my moans.

I licked my lips, feeling so turned on right now! He's still massaging my mounds, my dress acts as a barrier from his touches and I hate it.

"Launce, please." I begged. I want more. I'm so aroused right now! All I want is him, pleasuring me, kissing me, adoring me...

Launce lifted me up, he's now carrying me. I wrapped my legs around his torso. I didn't care about our surroundings. I am fully aware that we are inside the parking lot and outside his car. People might see us. I felt his bulge which made me moan.

"Please.." Hindi ko na makilala ang sarili kong boses.

He looked at me with deep intensity, before kissing me again on the lips. He brought me down.

"Do you want more?"

I bit my lower lip, "Yes." I answered in an aroused voice.

"Fuck," he grunted in a low voice. He grabbed his car keys from his pocket. He opened his car and we both went inside. He turned on the AC.

I am now sitting on top of him, straddling him. His car has limited space since it's a sports car. Pinagkakasiya lang namin ang mga sarili namin sa driver's seat. My dress is now pulled up to my stomach, which revealed my black cotton panty. I suddenly felt conscious, I should have worn a lace or a sexy panty.

I leaned down and kissed his luscious lips. He groaned as I pushed my tongue inside his mouth. I felt his hand at the back of my dress. I heard the sound of my zipper. He completely pulled down the zipper, I helped him remove my dress off me. I was not wearing a bra since my dress is a bit thick.

Launce eyes darted at my mounds, I looked down and saw how perky my nipples are. He leaned his face down and started suckling my nipples.

"Ohh!" I moaned. I arched my back to give him more access. He did that alternately, pleasuring me so wildly.