Prologue

KALEIGHNA'S POV

I am now eighteen! I can't believe this. Two more years and my teenage life is over!

The makeup artist is finishing my hair and makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup is light which makes me look fresh and young. Soft touches of pink blush and lipstick and natural looking falsies finished the whole makeup look. My long, brown hair is tied in an updo. My hair is also braided in front, which gave me the look of a braided hair headband. I'll also be wearing a tiara, my mom is a former beauty queen. She gave me one of her tiaras as a birthday gift.

"Miss Kaleigh, it's time to wear your gown," Abigail said. She is one of the organizers of my debut. She also acts as my assistant for tonight.

I looked at her and smiled, "Okay." I stood up and went to the walk-in closet.

The management of this hotel gave me one of their most expensive suites. My room is so big. It has jacuzzi inside the bathroom. It also has a small pool outside, near the terrace. My bedroom is huge with a nice view of the Metro and has a walk-in closet.

There are three girls who are helping me wear my gown. My gown is expensive and it was given to me as a birthday gift by one of my mother's friends. It is a lime green ball gown with many Swarovskis and rhinestones. It also has a 2 meter trail. It is strapless, a sweetheart design in front, and a deep V backless style. It shows a little bit of my cleavage and my flawless back.

I must admit that my gown is heavy but I can manage. This is my dream debut gown. It is very expensive as well. This gown is made by Luminous Atelier. Lumiera St. Laurent owns the atelier and she is really famous. She has designed gowns for Hollywood actresses and people from the royal families. She is not just famous in the Philippines, but all over Asia and some parts in the US. I am happy that my gown is free and that my mother and the famous designer, Lumiera, are good friends.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror and for the first time, I looked like a real princess. The theme of my debut is Tinkerbell. I love her so much that's why the color of my gown is lime green. I am 5'5 in height, not so tall and not so short. Just the normal height for a woman. I'll be wearing 4 inches heels which would make me appear taller.

"Miss Kaleigh, let's put on your tiara," one of the girls said.

I just nodded and headed back to the dresser. I sat down and the artist put on the silver tiara with Swarovskis and gems. I looked at myself in the mirror and indeed, I looked like a princess! I am so happy!

My assistant knelt in front of me and put on my silver Christian Louboutin heels. There are a lot of photographers and videographers taking shots of me. My parents were also with me during the pictorial.

Finally, the pictorial is finally done.

"You look stunning," my mom, Karyl Primavera said. She said that while looking at me with teary eyes. She's wearing a long champagne dress. My mom looks so beautiful and classy as always.

"Come on, Mom. Don't cry! You're ruining your makeup," I said. She wiped her eyes and we both laughed. We were suddenly interrupted by my father, Sen. Ismael Primavera. He hugged me, together with my mom.

"Stop being emotional, you two!" Dad said while hugging me and my mother. "It's now time to go down."

Bumaba na kami. I will be alone, walking and making my grand entrance. There are almost 400 guests! My debut is grand because of my parents' invitees. My father is a senator which made him have many connections and friends. Some are politicians, famous actors and actresses, businessmen and businesswomen. My mom also invited many of her amigas like former beauty queens, colleagues and other friends.