5

Wilbur hasn't left his room, unless he had to eat. Other than that he hasn't left, and I was starting to get worried.

Everyone was.

"Has anyone seen Wilbur eat today, at all?" Quackity asked the room which consisted of me, Eret, Tommy, and Nikki.

We all shared a look with each other.

"Jesus Christ." Quackity stormed off to Wilbur's room and pounded on the door. "Wilbur, open up! You've locked yourself in there for two days without eating anything. Either come out here and get some food or I'm coming in there and force feeding you. We cant have one of our leaders starving themselves to death."

Silence. I glanced at Tommy and noticed one of his ears twitch.

"Wilbur!" Quackity said again, knocking on the door.

More silence. Tommy was hyper focusing on listening.

"Wil-"

"Shut up." Tommy said flatly.

"What?" Quackity asked, looking at him, mildly offended.

"I said shut up." Tommy growled a bit, still staring at the ground. His ears twitched as he listened.

He glanced up at me in slight worry and walked to where Quackity was, motioning for me to follow. He would've been silent if it weren't for his main toe claws tapping on the ground slightly as he walked. He stopped in front of the door and listened again.

He took in a silent, deep breath and knocked gently.

"Wilbur?"

"Go away." Wilbur replied. He sounded sad, like he's been crying.

"Wilbur, I know you're crying. I think the others know now too. I.... I don't blame you..... for what you did........" Tommy started, looking like he was debating with himself whether he was being honest or not while he was talking.

"That's a lie." Wilbur said.

"No... not really..." Tommy said looking somewhat amused.

The door opened a crack and one of Wilbur's eyes peeked through, eyeing Tommy with suspicion. It was obvious he was crying earlier. "You're serious?"

"Yes. I am a little upset but I'm not as mad as Techno was." Tommy said, looking up at Wilbur. "I mean if I tried to punch you I'd probably break a few bones in the process, and Uh........ I don't really want that." He added, with a nervous laugh.

They had a small staring contest for a minute. Then Wilbur, unable to handle it anymore, flung his arms around Tommy, who tensed and tried to back up, and held him tight, not caring about the raised spines on Tommy's back digging into his hands and drawing blood. He started crying again, burying his face into Tommy's neck, trying to muffle his sobs. Tommy glanced at me and slowly, cautiously brought his own claws around Wilbur's back and hugged him tightly.

I met Quackity's eyes and he nodded, carefully walking around the two crying brothers and over to me.

Wilbur started muttering apologizes through sobs and Tommy stood there, holding on tightly.

"You smell." Tommy muttered once Wilbur calmed down.

"What?" Wilbur asked, confused.

"You need a bath. All of you." Tommy laughed a bit.

"AY DON'T SMELL ME!" Quackity joked. He paused. "Unless...."

"No. No, stop it." Tommy scolded, his tail flicking back and forth in worry. Quackity just laughed.