19

"He's gone?!" Tommy shrieked when they stood in the now empty clearing, his tail flicked back and forth nervously.

The only thing that remained or even signified a struggle was a few blood spatters, both red and neon blue- on the ground and wind tossed grass and bushes.

Techno had found his sword discarded in a bush with red blood smeared on one side.

"The son of a bitch used my sword on him." He growled furiously, grip tightening. It almost seemed like the handle was about to break.

I had never seen him so pissed off.

"Why would he take him?" Schlatt asked, picking up Wilbur's beanie and holding it to his chest.

"He's human but can bend water, take a guess." Tommy snapped.

Schlatt scowled at him. "I'm sorry I didn't know he was a freak of nature okay?"

"Alright!" Phil interrupted when Tommy's tail started lashing back and forth irritably. "Fighting with each other isn't going to help anyone find Wil. So get your shit together, act your age, and start looking!" He said, turning away with ruffled feathers when Tommy snorted and bounded away to a different side of the clearing.

I glanced over and saw the three Shadow Demons, all in their demon form, looking over something SapNap was holding, warbling between each other.

"Surely it's not him." SapNap warbled in the demon language.

"Why would it be? Dream would never hurt him." Bad replied.

"What if it wasn't Dream who turned him?" Ranboo chirruped. "What if it was someone else?"

"They wouldn't dare." SapNap growled, getting scolded by Bad when he almost crushed whatever he was holding.

"What's up?" I asked, walking over to them.

"Jus-" SapNap cleared his throat. "I might know who the demon is."

I stood up straighter at that. "Oh? Who is it?"

SapNap, Bad, and Ranboo all shared a look. "This guy named George that Dream and I knew for a long while."

I tilted my head.

"What makes this a bit worse than it should be is that he works... well.... he used to work in that factory thing over there."

"Whaaaat are you saying?" Tommy asked, dropping down from the trees next to me, making me squeak in fear.

SapNap bit at his claws nervously. "I have a feeling Wilbur might be there if my theories are correct."

Tommy's mouth was frozen open in a position of confusion before slowly closing.

"Gogy took my brother there..... Gogy... took my brother there." Tommy hissed, tail whipping back and forth.

Ranboo snorted in amusement at the name 'Gogy' whereas SapNap sighed.

"We can get him back. Sneak in and whatnot."

"Only demons... Shadow Demons, can get in there undetected. Has to do with the fact that we can disappear into shadows and whatnot." Bad said when he saw how Tommy and I glanced at each other.

"AWWWWWW COME ON-"

"What's goin' on?" Techno asked, walking up to us, sword sheathed across his back.

"Bad won't let us go save Wil, they think he's at the factory." Tommy said, tail flicking annoyedly.

Techno's face went through many expressions before settling on repressed rage. "And you're not going."