POG

WE DID IT BOIS

WE DID IT BOIS. HALF OF 1k LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess I could give you a little sneak peek of the next chapter since it's finished- I just gotta aRt something :>

Preview :>

"Tommy. Tell me a story. One to get me to fall asleep." I asked.

"Uhhhhhhh oof. Uhm. Well. Have I told you the story about how Wilbur and I managed to knock Techno into a lake when we were younger?" Tommy asked.

"No."

"Well Techno had gone to the river to get some fresh water for us to drink, and Wil and I followed him. He had pranked us separately, and Wil and I already got our revenge on each other, but not on Techno. So we teamed up and agreed to be as ruthless as possible when it came to pranks for him.

"So we followed him to the lake and watched as he filled water bottles full of river water to bring back home. We waited until he was on the last bottle, because he would've made us do the rest as punishment, so it wouldn't have been worth it. When he filled it up and set it to the side and stood up, we dove at him, all of us landing in the river.

"Wilbur and I tried to scramble back out while laughing, but Techno grabbed us by the collar and pulled us back. He held us in two separate headlocks, keeping us pinned to his side. Wilbur managed to pinch his way out of it and scrambled away. I was still stuck, even more so because Techno now had a free hand to tickle me to death."
Tommy shuddered jokingly.

"I eventually escaped because Wilbur sacrificed himself for me. When we had to explain to Dad what happened and why we were soaked, he laughed. We then got punished with doing chores, but it was worth it because we managed to beat Techno in a prank." Tommy looked over to Tubbo, only to see him silently sleeping, hugging a dirty bee plush to his chest. Tommy fell silent, and decided to fall asleep right there, leaning against the wall next to his sleeping best friend.