18

It was so fucking dark. There was no light at all in the room I was in. Everything was quiet.

So quiet.

Then the door was slammed open.

"Kid, you awake yet?" A loud voice asked.

I stayed silent, terrified of who this was and where I was at. It definitely had similar energy to when Techno, Wilbur, and Quackity found me, but I didn't trust this person. They did kind of kidnap me for no reason.

There was a huff and the light in the room I was in turned on. I shielded my eyes from the bright light and squinted at the person in the doorway.

They were a hybrid of some horned animal. He had white fur all over his body, but at the top of his head, he had black fur acting like hair, and his ram ears were also black. Two speckled tan horns curled down and around his face, holding his ears up, and his golden-orange eyes with the sideways pupil stared at me. He had a light blue sweater on and beige pants that cut off at the ankle where his feet turned into hooves.

"You could've said something so I didn't have to blind ya." He said with little sympathy.

I just glared at him.

"You Uh..... you hungry? Or some shit?" He asked. Definitely not used to being around other people.

"How do I know you won't try to poison me?" I asked.

The goat man's ears pinned back in offense. "Why would we poison you when we literally saved you!"

"What? Saved me? From what?"

The goat man sputtered. "The demons of course! What else?!"

"They.... they weren't going to hurt me..." I said, now understanding what was going on.

"How do you know?"

"Because I've known them for a while."

The goat man paused, seeming to consider this, but shook his head. "The place they took you to is known to have a deal with the demons. They live in peace with them as long as they supply the demons with suitable humans to turn into minions. They've been looking a lot more recently. Something is happening at the demon hole, something big, but we don't know what."

"Wait, we?"

"My friend and I. I should probably introduce myself. The name's Schlatt. My friend's name is Charlie."

"Is he a hybrid too?"

"N... not really..."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

Schlatt laughed nervously, then cleared his throat. He gestured for me to follow him, and so I did.

He brought me out to a cozy room that seemed to resemble a living room.

There were noises in a different section of the place, and Schlatt went over to it, so I followed.

There was a guy who stood over a broken plate on the ground, frozen in action by Schlatt's and mine's gaze.

"Charlie, I told you not to fucking touch the plates!" Schlatt scolded.

"Hey man, I was hungry..."

"You and I both know absolutely no amount of food can help that. You are quite literally a walking corpse."

"Not my fault the demon was too much of a wimp to finish me off..." Charlie muttered, picking up the shards with little caution.

When he stood back up I gasped a bit. He looked like he was decaying right before my eyes. Half his face was a nasty black color, coated by a slightly greenish goo of some sort. His left eye was pure white, and his other was a teal looking color with glasses sitting on his nose. His sandy colored hair seemed like it was burnt away and he seemed to have a popsicle stick poking out of his head where the goo was. He wore a dirty white shirt that had three red hearts on it with text saying "So yeah, I'm a gamer" on it. His arms weren't in much better condition.