10

We held a two minute long staring contest before Bad walked out and placed himself in front of SapNap to protect me, Ant standing behind Bad, in front of me

"What are you doing here?" He asked, genuinely confused.

"Oh, I don't know, why don't you go ask Dream?" I snapped back slightly. He let out a huff of amusement, smoke gently fell from his nose and trailed around his face.

"With that attitude, you could get yourself killed very easily here. I'll let it slide, since you have the privilege of knowing me from before." He said with a cheeky, toothy grin.

"Privilege?" I said, saying it in a way as if the idea were stupid. Which it was.

"Yep. You were lucky you survived your encounter with me, so I think you've proved yourself... in my eyes. You've just earned yourself a favor little man." He said, walking around Bad and Ant, over to me, ruffling my hair gently, and walked over to the door, leaning against the frame.

"I've earned myself a favor? What does that mean?" I asked, wanting to make sure it was as it sounded.

He rolled his eyes for a split second. "It means you can cash in a favor anytime you need my help." He stated simply.

"What's in it for you? I know there's a condition to this 'privilege'." I finger quoted.

A smirk found its way to his face. "Well, you can cash in a favor, whatever you need, but... I can also do the same, whatever I need." He said. "Sound like a deal?"

I thought about it. "It's a deal." I said.

He squealed and jumped up and down and ran a lap outside and came back. "Thank you!" He said with a ginormous, toothy grin on his face before running out again.

I looked to Bad and Ant for an answer.

"He's been trying to make that specific deal with someone for a while now. He doesn't have bad intentions, he just wants to genuinely help someone and escape this place." Bad said. "The thing with Demon deals, is that we have to go through with what we made a deal on, no matter what."