20

TW for: blood, fighting, broken bones, possession, body distortion(?), body horror(?) take care my children!

He cackled, a terrifying thing.

He wiped away a fake tear with his free hand as he grinned evilly down at the three of them. "Oh Tommy! Tubbo! How I've missed you both!"

Tommy growled lowly and stood in front of Techno and I.

I've never seen Techno look scared before. His hands shook as he held his sword.

"Techno! Fancy seeing you here! This is the first time you've seen me as... well.. me, right?" Dream asked, tilting his head, white pupils constricting as his grin widened.

"Stop with the theatrics Dream, give us back Wilbur or so help me-"

"What? What could you POSSIBLY do to me? Techno, you are nothing but a mere human mortal. What do you think you could possibly do to me?" Dream purred.

"This." Techno growled, shoving the tip of his sword in the loose sand and flinging it at Dream's eyes.

The demon roared and instinctually dropped Wilbur to rub at his burning eyes, hissing and whipping his tail around in a circle.

Tommy leaped over the flinging tail and snatched a dazed Wilbur off the ground. Running around the demon and shoving him into the dark room where the others were. He stumbled in and fell over, catching himself with his hands, Ranboo quickly appearing beside him and whisking him away to safety.

The doors starting closing with the absence of Ranboo.

Dream hissed and pounced at Techno, who blocked it with the flat end of his sword. Tommy hissed and leaped on Dream, clashing their claws together to try to best the other. The sand started floating up and started whirling around us fast. I took my knife out for protection.

Another demon dropped down, the same one that took Wilbur, its eyes were a bright blue as it hissed. The wind picked up and the sand flying around us froze and flew at the three of us. Tommy covered his nose and mouth, not needing to worry about his eyes, whereas Techno and I had to cover our entire face to avoid getting sand in our eyes.

A blast of heat flew past me suddenly and scared me shitless, I thought I was going to get burned again. I dropped my hands to steady myself from falling backwards and I caught a glimpse of Tommy's face.

I never thought the idea of having no eyes would be so eerie. Now, when I say "no eyes," I don't mean that there were empty eye sockets like a skeleton, no, I mean that skin replaced the area where his eyes should be.

His face, minus his nose and mouth, was flat. He still had eyebrows, which was probably the eeriest part of it all, and they raised slightly when Tommy realized his face was visible for everyone to see.

Tommy ducked into a roll to duck under the twin blasts of fire from SapNap and Bad and quickly rearranged his hair, snarling at the light blue demon who seemed like it saw a ghost.

Dream was having a similar problem with the knowledge of what Tommy's face looked like, fending off the fire with chunks of earth shielding him.

Techno... Techno seemed indifferent.

It could've been the adrenaline coursing through him as he let SapNap fling him at Dream, sword poised to stab, that he didn't care or didn't notice, but something about the way Tommy whipped his head around to "glance" at everyone but Techno made me hesitate.

A large rock crashing down by me snapped my focus back to the fight.

"Tubbo! Pay attention!" Techno growled, slashing at Dream's unguarded leg, dark green blood splattering out too close to Techno for anyone's liking.