22

TW// sorta derealization, it's not that serious though.

Let me just say-
This is all platonic. Never in my life would I write anything yucky between minors. So this is all platonic. Don't ever take anything I write in a yucky, this is all STRICTLY PLATONIC.
With that being said...
Demons tend to be possessive and protective over people they care for.

\\The kinda derealization part-//
Everything burned.

Tubbo was sat in the middle of a burning field. Bodies of demons, hybrids, and humans were scattered around him.

All the bodies were shadow like, but he could just tell which one was demon or not.

A blast of heat shot out in front of him, cutting him off. He backed up, tripping over something and falling back.

When he opened his eyes again, everything was gone. Four simple green eyes stared back at him.

They held a staring contest for a moment.

A neon green claw started slowly extending out of the darkness towards Tubbo.

Curious, and faintly aware this was a dream, he slowly reached out too. Their fingers were seconds away from meeting when everything dropped.

<~~~>

I had woken up in a sweat. My head was fucking pounding. I was sweating buckets yet I had a sort of chill layered on my bones.

Fucking wonderful.

The door to my room opened and Phil smiled warmly at me.

"Hey mate, you've been asleep for a minute."

"Hey Phil." I croaked, my voice sounding worse for wear.

"I- Tubbo, are you sick?"

"No, I just found cigarettes and smoke a pack a day. What do you think?"

Phil huffed, an amused smile on his face.

"I doubt the the bed's too comfortable right now."

"I am literally sweating buckets, Phil. Of course not." I mumbled, shivering a bit when a cold draft from outside hit me. "Kinda cold though too."

Phil hummed, placing the back of his fuzzy, feathery hand to my forehead, making me jump a bit. I didn't notice him get closer.

"You are pretty warm." Phil muttered, holding out a hand and helping me up, supporting my weight when the world spun a bit.

"Take it easy, okay? We're gonna get you to the couch so you can cool off a bit."

I nodded, my head firmly pinned to Phil's chest so it wouldn't move too much.

The walk from my room to the couch was a blur and I probably blacked out at one point. I did have a weird moment of blankness, only snapping half back into it when Phil, caught me.

By the time we got to the couch, Ranboo and Tommy were immediately fussing over me. The taller of the two wrapped his arms around me and held me close, purring in a comforting way while Tommy bitched and whined about not being the one comforting me.

Ranboo growled a bit, before reluctantly shifting so Tommy could hold onto me and purr as well.

Techno came around the corner with a raised brow at the commotion, staring in minor confusion when he saw the two demons snuggling with a sick and slightly confused me and purring heavily.