7

I speed ran this art

I speed ran this art. I'm surprised that it looks as good as it does honestly.

Anyways, on to story:

Demons are not like humans. Not in the slightest. Even the humans turned demons are different from either side of the spectrum. The hybrids are even more different.

Tommy never really thought he'd have anything in common with humans when he found out he had been infected. He doesn't know if he's done shifting yet or if where he's at is it.

If only he could ask Dream.

And yell at Dream. God he's pissed at both parties. Pissed at his brothers that they even fought Dream and pissed at Dream for even laying a finger on his brothers.

Almost like he could hear his thoughts, a heavy weight landed on his back and pinned him to the ground. It wasn't Tubbo who would be too light to knock him down.

"Tommy~."

Oh. If that voice didn't send shivers down his spine he doesn't know what will.

"Dream." Tommy said evenly. Seeing the grey-green silhouette that indicated he was looking at a demon and not a human.

"What do you want?" He knew exactly what the demon in question wanted. He'd slipped up. He doesn't know how he did, but he did, and Dream, being one of 'Its' top shadow demons, will have to deliver out his punishment.

He just hopes it isn't mind control from the hive.

"You know why I'm out here. You fucked up Tommy." Dream hissed viciously.

"Just make it quick, alright? If there's one thing I can't stand, it's listening to you rant my ear off." Tommy hissed back.

Dream thought for a minute and stood up, letting Tommy wriggle out of his trapped space and stand as well, ready to fight. Or run.

"Tell you what; im a fair man." Dream started.

Yeah right, "fair".

"If you can knock me down in a duel ONCE, you can continue walking around freely. If I knock you down twice, you have to go back to the hive."

Ohhhhhhh shit. Going back to the hive means no free will.

"Any... restrictions?" Tommy asked. He has to accept. Once a deal is lied out on the table, he has to accept eventually.

The other demon hummed in thought. "No magic using on your end, and no Wither on mine. Nothing lethal." Dream suggested.

"Water and Earth options are still available?" Tommy asked again, making sure he can have one of his strengths as an option, otherwise, he has no chance of winning against the skilled shadow.

"Yes. Our main elements are still an option. The lethal parts of us, like the magic and the Wither, are not an option." Dream said, flicking his harpoon-like tail back and forth.