13

SapNap raised his hands to show he wasn't going to do anything, the spines on his back bristling in fear. His shoulder flames grew slightly.

"What?"

"You go and burn our camp to the ground, and ask me 'what?' Unbelievable."

Tommy stepped forward, blocking SapNap from the sword.

"SapNap didn't do anything to it Dad. In fact, he helped me and Tubbo escape. We would've been dead without him!"

Phil glanced at me. "What about his burns?"

"I fell onto the ground and it burned by face and hands. He helped heal me." I defended.

"I thought only Magic demons could heal?" Phil growled.

"Only Fire demons can start the healing process on a burn as bad as his was. I drew the poison and smoke out and Tommy reduced it to the scab he has now." SapNap explained calmly.

Phil's wings repeatedly opened and closed and his feathers puffed out, but he stayed silent.

"Dad, I promise he's ok. He didn't hurt us."

Phil looked from Tommy to SapNap and looked him up and down before sighing defeatedly.

"Whatever... well we have to find a safe place to stay. And we need to go, like now."

Tommy nodded and picked me up so I was piggybacking again, and let Phil lead the way.

"There was a pretty secluded cave I saw up ahead. It's cramped but it may work." SapNap offered.

Phil hummed. "I'll look at it." He said. "Where did you see it?"

SapNap quickly took the lead and veered us over to the left, eventually having us stand in front of a decent sized cave. He faced Tommy for a moment. "Anything inside?" He asked.

Tommy waited for a moment, his ears flicking a bit before he shook his head.

SapNap nodded and lead the way in, looking around and lighting up the dark cave with a flame on his finger tips.

He was right, it was a pretty small cave, but it was big enough for all of us and two more.

Phil sighed. "This works. Thank you." He said.

SapNap nodded. "Of course." He backed out of the cave, before taking a stick laying on the ground and setting the top on fire and handing it to Phil, before setting off on his own.

Phil jammed the stick into a crevasse in the wall and sat down on the floor with a sigh. Tommy set me down and sat next to me, immediately laying his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and he started purring.

I smiled.

Link to my server where y'all can discuss what's happening and shit
Https://discord.gg/F5DY7scFzN
I'll also put it in a comment for all the phone users.