Chapter One

John's P.O.V.

Everyone is talking about the new kid who moved in our neighborhood and happens to be in our class. Hopefully they survive in this school. Because it sure is a hell.

I tapped Rogers shoulder since he sat in front of me. I asked, " Yo, do you know who the new kid is?"

Roger turned faced me said, " What? No, why'd you think I'd know that?"

I said, " I thought you'd over hear what everyone was saying about it... Do you at least know their name?"

Roger asked, " Really Deaks?" 

I sighed said, " Sorr-"

" Class! Today we have a new student!" She acknowledged the boy next to her who wore white jeans, black shoes, and a red and yellow striped t-shirt.

He had jet black hair that was long and down to his shoulders. He looked at everyone and waved. Mrs Kemp said, " He is Farrokh Bulsara! Everyone say hello!"

He was greeted by various of answers which were: " Hey!" " Sup!" "Hola!" " Wassup!" " Hello!"

Mrs Kemp whispered something to him which I assume was: to get seated and settled. Brian and Roger looked at each other and back to the black haired figure who made his way to an empty desk that happened to be next to me. I pulled my hoverboard closer to my bag for more room and soon class started.
------

" So, what do you think of the new kid in our class guys?" Brian asked as we all sat down at our group table with our lunch bags which were either: Black, Blue, or Pink and Yellow. Roger said, " Seems cool to me," Brian said, " He has a dope sense of fashion," I was quiet and eating my sandwich silently once I finished I asked, " Who?" Roger said, " The new kid, that kid over there," He nodded his head somewhere I turned to see who he was looking at.

I saw the boy who was introduced in our class. I said, " Oh you mean, Farrokh? " Brian asked, " Who- what now?" I said, " Uhm, the new boy you both were talking about. His names Farrokh." I looked back at him to see he was sitting at a group table by himself writing down something eating his lunch frequently.

"Hn....Ohn... John!" I turned asked, " H-huh? What?" Brian snickered asked, " What are you looking at?" Roger stood up to see stared at me asked, " Are you blushing?" I said, " No! No I'm not!" Brian and Roger said," Yes you are!" In unison. Brian asked, "Do you like him Deaks?" I said, " No! I don't even know him!" Brian said, " Looks to me like you like him,"

I shook my head and continued eating my sandwich. While Roger and Brian walked off somewhere together, I continued eating and turned to watch the new kid again. I wanted to know him. But I also didn't. There was a weird flipping feeling in my gut saying that I should go talk to him. I sighed continued to finish my lunch thinking nothing of it.