Authors Note

Hii! I'm back. Eliza's back. Anyway, I don't really know what this note is going to be about but I'm sorry for that chapters taking so long to publish. I tend to write a lot and then it takes a while. It also is hard for me to write a chapter since I get really bad depressive episodes and I have a fragmented personality (Like dissociative identity disorder but I get the symptoms but I'm sure I have it) My other personalitys take a lot of time in my life and their just as human as me. Also I just don't care about myself I suppose. So doing things like this I dunno if I deserve too. Sooo- yeah... I know I'm a real broken person.

They don't want me to mention their names since they like keeping their privacy y'know: private.

One of my friends who also uses Wattpad helps me a lot and she means the whole world to me. And if she wasn't my friend the world will be terrible. She kinda- keeps me together and she's the bomb.com. XD AAAAA THATS SO CHEESY BUT ITS TRUEEE!

So if your interested in hearing my life or my feelings you can read this note but if not just skip and keep reading the good old fashioned book. Anyway. That was supposed to be a joke cause Good Ol Fashioned Lover Boy and Good Ol Fashioned book. . Uhm. Nevermind that was terrible joke.

... :/

Oh! If you are wondering my personality is all shattered or something I had a pretty bad experience when I was a kid and its affected me to this day sooo the only way I'd cope is I guess having more than one personality. Idk.

It wasn't my choice to get another personality. It just happened.

Anyway- back to the reason why this book takes so lon for each chapter to come out.

Welll- I explained most while having a little bit of a fangirling time yakking about my awesome great friend but also I play piano and am trying to focus on that along with school.

Sooo- yeah.

Oh, I have another account lemme just pop it up here Kellie113 yeah. That's also another account that I have. I started Watty Watty Wattpad on there and then got an account on here.

Oh, do you guys want a Q and A?

I know that sounds random but I wanted to do one and just wanna know if you guys wanted to see one too. Sooo yeah.

Anyway- thank you for sticking with me throughout this book and trust me a lot more chapters are going to be out eventually soo don't be worried about that (I dunno why you would be since this book isn't ending anytime soon,)

But other than that, I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy and have a nice day/night!

Bye bye for now,

-Eliza🐷