Chapter Seven

John's P.O.V
...

The weekend finally arrived! I sat up as the sun shined through my curtains. I never remembered sleeping in bed. Last night sure was fun. Me and Freddie played a few rounds of Grand Theft Auto which was pretty awesome. Freddie crashed a lot though. I need to teach him how to play properly.

Sitting up, I noticed a note at my desk.

I opened my curtains to get a view the neighborhood. Everyone seemed to be outside skating around in the street.

Today is the perfect day to go hangout with Bri and Rog! I smiled happily and turned to get dressed.
-------------------------------

"Morning Mom!" I happily greeted Mom and she was at the stove making my favorite breakfast of all time: Cheese On Toast. It's amazing and my favorite meal in the whole wide world!

Anyway.

Mom asked, " You had fun last night?"

I said, "Yeah! Me and Fred Fred played Grand Theft Auto then we hung out and it was really fun! He crashed a lot but that's okay, I'll teach him how to play! I also am planning on skating around the cul de sac with Rog and Bri today! It's going to be fun!"

Mom said, " That's great honey! Here's your breakfast, I got to get ready for work," I said, " Thanks Mom!"

She smiled said, " Your whalecomee!"

I laughed and began to eat my cheese and toast while thinking about different tricks to try on my hoverboard. If I could... Hmm...

Finishing my cheese and toast, I rinsed my plate and put it in the dishwasher.

I went upstairs to brush my teeth and do my normal routine.

I stared at myself in the mirror and stretched grabbing my hair brush and brushing my long locks and decided to tie it up in a hairstyle. You see, Apart from the fact of being gay, I'm a little bit feminine too. Well, not makeup and stuff but I enjoy styling my hair like all the girls at school.

Sooo- yeah.

I sighed humming my favorite song by Elton John, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me. I brushed my hair back and tied it in a half up half down hairstyle the tied up half being held by a yellow scrunchie.

Brushing down the rest, I sighed brushing my teeth. Wonder if Freddie's busy today or not...

I blushed at the thought of him walking toward my room to get dressed.
...

I chose white jean shorts and a yellow shirt and a red belt to match. I pulled on socks and then grabbed my Doc Martens. Which were my favorite shoes in the world. Well, besides Nike of course. Speaking of which, I should play basketball sometime.

I grabbed my hoverboard yelled that I was going skating with the boys and headed outside toward Roger and Brian's place.

"Oh hey Deaks!"

I turned to who called me to see Freddie running up to me with a box in his arms. Curious I said, " Hey! What's in the box?"

He jumped up and down excitedly and grinned said, " I got a hoverboard! Y'know those one wheeled ones and I got one and I dunno how to use it soo- can you help me?" I smiled nodding.

Freddie studied my appearance said, " Dang. You look nice today,"

I smiled said, " Thanks!" We sat crisp crossed in my driveway near the basketball hoop and got to work on his hoverboard.

When we took it out of the box I clicked the ON button as the light turned on. Freddie said, " I'm nervous," I said, " Don't be. My friend Mary has one and she said it's not as bad and a lot easier than normal hoverboards, but yet again it might be different for you. Besides, if you fall, I'll catch you,"