Chapter Thirteen

Freddie's P.O.V
...
Afterschool, the flyer I looked at earlier was stuck in my head all day.

I don't know why I was so scared to ask John to go the dance with me.

He's my boyfriend!

Why is this so hard then?!

I flopped face first on my bed groaning in frustration.

"What happened to you?!" I turned my head as Kash walked in. I said, " The school dance, I'm too afraid to ask John to go with me,"

Kash asked, " Isn't he your boyfriend?"

I said, " Yeah, " She asked, " Then why are you too afraid to ask him to the school dance?" I said, " I don't know!"

She said, " Then just talk about something else and lead it up to school stuff then ask him about the dance!" I sat up thinking for a minute.

I said, " Good idea, thanks Kash,"

She gave me a hug said, " Anytime Big Brother!" I smiled as we let go.

Kash asked, " Are you going out today?" I nodded said, " I'm going to The Ritz with John tonight. It's our first date," Kash said, " Oh, can I give you a makeover again? Please?" I said, " Alright, " She jumped up said, " Yes! " I smiled as she asked, " When are you going out?" I said, " Four hours from now," Kash said, " Oh," I nodded.

I asked, " Want to go play video games?"

She said, " Ooh yeah! Round of Mario Kart!" I said, " Race you there!"
--------------------------
"Beat you!"

"Aw man! No fair!"

"Oh well let's play now!"

I laughed sitting up as Kash sat next to me and we both set up the game console together. When we were gaming, I asked, " You going to the dance?" Kash leaned a little as our characters turned a corner said, " Yeah, with my group of friends, I'm sleeping over at one of their houses afterward too, so the dance would be fun,"

I said, " Cool!" She said, " Heard you playing the piano, what's that song you play when you yell out Mamma?" I laughed said, " Its called Bohemian Rhapsody and theres more to it then just me quote unquote yelling out Mamma. " She chuckled said, " Oops." I laughed.

She asked, " Can I hear it sometime?"

I said, " Sure! I'll play it to you sometime," She said, " Cool!" 

We were silent until she said, " Ooh look at the time," I asked, " Huh?"

She asked, " Do you know what time it is?" I said, " Uh n-"

She yelled, " ITS MAKEOVER TIMEEE!"

She started squealing and grabbed my arm running upstairs dragging me behind her the whole time.
...
"Alright sit down!"

She walked or let me say- dragged me to her room sitting me down on her pink ottoman poof. I blinked as she grabbed a bandana and put it on my face again said, " Be right back!"

I heard the door close and sighed humming for a while looking down until...

"BOO!"

I yelled feeling the bandana come off my face said, " Don't do that!" Kash said, " Oh c'mon! Your reaction was priceless! You were all like: AAAAA!"

As she threw her arms up jumping said, " You sounded like a girl!" She said through fits of laughter.

I said, " Shut up!" Before laughing along with her. She said, " Anyway, I have your outfit! Since your going to The Ritz, you have to look fancy!"