Chapter Twenty-Seven

Freddie's P.O.V
...
As I was walking from the bathroom back to class, I heard sniffling and me being my curious self, went to find out where it was coming from. I went toward the direction of the incoherent noises and saw John against his locker crying his eyes out.

My heart felt like it broke in pieces and I asked, "John I- Are you okay?"

He looked up to my eyes gulped said, "I- I don't know..." I walked up next to him and he broke down pressing his body against mine his face buried into my chest and I placed my arms 'round him said, " Whoa... Its okay... Its alright..." I sighed rubbing his back and once he finished, he gulped looking down. I gently lifted his head up my hands on the sides of his face asked, " What's the matter sweetie?"

He sighed taking a deep breath said, " Stuff happened in class and this guy started talking bad about you and got me involved then found out we're together since I'm guessing he saw us making out earlier today or something and started saying a bunch of homophobic stuff and it was really hard to ignore him and my teacher told me to walk around to calm down. I'm guessing she saw me crying silently or something..." I sighed sadly said, " Oh- I'm sorry," He said, " Don't apologize Fred. It's not your fault."

I felt angry out of nowhere asked, " Where is he?" John pointed toward his classroom and I started marching over there but John grabbed my waist firmly pulling me back as I yelped but felt his lips against mine. Suprised, I kissed him back said, " I- Whoa."

He smirked rolled his eyes smiling said, " I know your pissed and angry but I just don't want you hurting yourself," I crossed my arms said, " But I don't want you to get hurt either. Your the love of my life, and if someone hurt or messes with you I beat them up!" John grabbed my hands rubbing them which oddly started getting me calm immediately.

I sighed and he said, " I get it Freddie. I do, trust me, but I can handle it. I'll be fine. Besides, I'd rather start a verbal argument than a physical one."

I laughed said, " Yeah, by the way- sorry to say this but they moved the SAT to today. Stuff about Graduation,"

John sniffled I grabbed his hand leading him to the bathroom to fix him up. He sighed as I handed him a few tissues making sure the counter was dry luckily it was, and I sat down watching him. He sighed blowing his nose and cleaned his face after that just stared at himself in the mirror.

I smirked said, " You know you're gorgeous," He laughed rebraiding his french braids said, " Yeah- thank you,"

I smiled once he finished cleaned his hands along with the counter said, "Well, I'm going to head to class now,"

I smiled walked next to him he said, "You can walk me back if you want,"

I nodded when we reached his classroom door I kissed him quickly said, " Bye," He smiled said, "See you later," I smiled turning around heading back to class quickly hopefully I didn't miss anything!

I slid in my desk sighing out of breath since I sprinted all the way back.

"Yo Fred. You good?"

I turned Elton stared at me confused I said, " Yeah I- Stuff happened..."

Elton said, " Oooh. Well- our teacher said we're doing the SAT now," I nodded and our teacher started passing out the test. I sighed clearing my desk of just a pencil keeping my phone in my backpack and sighed gulping and I got my SAT and took a deep breath and got started.

This should be easy...
...

It was lunchtime! I sighed hoping I passed the SAT and stretched grabbing my stuff to put in my locker. Study hall was after lunch so I planned to practice afterward.

"Hey Freddie!"

"Hi!"

"What's up!"

"Hey,"

I smiled kissed John's forehead and squished in between next to John and Elton and they all asked, " What happened?" I asked, " What do you mean?" Elton said, " John said what happened earlier, what happened?"

I said, " Oh, that... About that..."

I started explaining what happened earlier today as my stomach started doing somersaults and backflips.

Elton said, " What a jackass..."

I smirked nodded.

John said, " He's a bastard..."

I laughed said, " You called his mom a whore you know-" John said, " Whatever! Anyway, now I think I passed the SAT," I said, " See?! You shouldn't worry I knew you pass! "

Roger and Brian and Elton nodded in agreement John smiled leaning into me laughing. Then we started eating our lunch talking about Graduation on Monday and what we'd do over the weekend.
----------------------------------------------

BRRRIIIIINNNGGG!!

The bell rang signaling school was over. Everyone started bursting out of classrooms heading in whatever direction they went to go home. I collected my supplies setting it in my backpack and head to the front hold my OneWheel since I want to play outside with Kash for the afternoon.

"Hey Freddie!"

I turned around and John sprinted up next to me leaning over out of breath. I smiled said, " Hey sweetie," He smiled looking up at me after he caught his breath and gave me a hug.

I smiled holding him close and when we let go he streched said, " I have a good feeling that I passed that SAT,"

I smiled kissed his head said, " See? I knew you'd pass! You shouldn't overthink everything, you do fine either way, " He smiled asked, " I overthink?" I said, " When you worry, but not always," He said, " Geesh. You really do know me." I smiled said, " Obviously," He giggled said, " This year seemed like it flew by! First thing you show up and its literally the most greatest day ever and the band had been good and next thing you know we're together and graduating a few days from now..." I smiled said, " Yeah, this year went by fast!" He smiled holding my hand swinging our linked hands back and forth. He sighed I asked, " You okay babe?" He nodded said, " Yeah... Just wondering what I'm going to do after Graduation, what college should I go too... hmm...."

I laughed as he started talking about different colleges and universities I asked, " What about our band?" He said, " Freddie, we always have time for band, but since we're all busy most of the summer it'll be a little different. But we still might try and together to practice," I asked, " Roger's busy over the summer?" John nodded said, " He's going to camp. He's devastated about it since he doesn't want to leave Brian for a week straight." I said, " Aww... Thats terrible, what about you?"

John asked, " Me? Mom and I are going on vacation. Probably to Florida. The Keys maybe is what she said... she might take me to Disney or Islands Of Adventure or Universal... "

I said, " Cool!" He nodded said, " Wa- I don't want to leave you though!"

I smiled said, " Relax baby, I'll be fine! It's not even summer yet!" He smiled asked, " What'd I do to deserve you?"

I said, " Everything. You mean the world to me y'know," He looked up from his hoverboard asked, " Wha- Really?" I nodded smiling finally showing my teeth which took a lot of confidence to muster... He smiled said, " Aww! Your showing your teeth!" He blushed smiling as I started to hide him but he gently slapped my hand said, " No! I like them. You better stop hiding them... Learn to like them... "

I giggled at his stubbornness which just made him look hot as I laughed nodded suprised since he kissed me which happened everytime. I smiled kissed him back and we parted. He smirked asked, " Wanna race?"

I smirked said, " I'm totally going to beat you in it," He said, " In your dreams Loverboy!" I laughed jumping on my OneWheel as he was on his hoverboard I grinned and we started racing all the way back home...
...