Chapter Twenty-Five

Freddie's P.O.V
...
"Bohemian Rhapsody," I said as everyone got quiet. I sure was hoping they liked it. They're the first people to hear it! I had a lot of ideas on what do with turning it into a song. I sighed closing the piano and Mrs. Deacon told us she was going to stay in her room for a while. Elton swung his feet back and forth looking totally bored.

John asked, " You guys want to play a board game?" Bri, Rog, and Elton nodded I said, " Sure," John smiled jumping up disappearing down the hall. I settled on the carpet staring outside pondering about Bohemian Rhapsody. I sighed since originally it was just three songs that I happened to not finish and I was like: Oh fuck it!

And just squished it all together. That's pretty much why its so long.

"You good Fred?"

I looked up said, " Yep!" John dropped a bunch of board games with a THUMP! and settled down spreading them all out for us to decide on which one to play. It was silent until John jumped up excitedly scaring us all said, " Ooh! I got a crazy idea!"

We all looked up I asked, " What is it since you had to jump up like a maniac?" John made a face ruffled my hair said, " We should have a sleepover!" I smiled and Elton said, " I'll ask my parents, be right back,"

And he stood up walking down the hall. Roger and Brian said, " Sounds fun! " I nodded pulling out my phone to tell Momma.

I stood up walking upstairs leaned against the bar and pressed the called id.

"Hello?"

"Hey Momma! I got a quick question,"

"Sure, what is it dearie?"

"John's having a sleepover with Rog, Bri, Elt, and I can I join with them?"

"Sure, don't stay up too late, it's a school night. Let me know when your coming back alright?"

"Okay. Thank you! Bye!"

"Bye!"

I ended the call slipping my phone in my pocket heading downstairs. I said, " I'm free." Elton still hadn't come back and Rog and Bri said, " Same,"

Elton eventually came back said, " My parents said okay. After a long negotiation..." I patted his shoulder sympathetically said, " Oh. I'm sure they understand..." Elton shrugged said, " Yeah... They just don't care about me that much... Its like I don't have a family anymore... Only my grandma and my moms boyfriend like me. But other than that...." We all gave him a group hug said, " Well- welcome to the family! " Elton tilted his head confused John said, " Evne though we're a band, we're a family. And your our new friend! So your welcomed to the family! Besides, even if you need somewhere to chill or stay all of us are open! Just come on in! You don't really have to knock..."

I nodded said, " Yeah just randomly walk in at like 3 am.. That'd be creepy," Elton laughed said, " Thanks guys!" We all said, " Anytime!" In unison.

Brian said, " Let's choose a game now,"

Roger asked, " What exactly are we all going to do?" Elton said, " Ooh! We could play board games, order a pizza, watch a movie play a bunch of games... And so on!" We all looked at eachother coming to a silent agreement and nodded asked, " What's first?"
-------------------------------------
"Hey! You gotta pay me! You went on my property!"

"No I didn't! "

"Your on Boardwalk! That's my property!"

"Oh..."

We were all playing Monopoly, and Roger and Brian started bickering about money and properties which ended up with Roger sadly handing him a 400 bill and sighed Brian smirked said, " Thank youuu!"