Chapter Five

...
Skkrrtt! So... Freddie beat me. HOW?! I'M ON A HOVERBOARD! HE'S TO GOOD AT THAT BOARD! It was a bit later and we were all starting to tap out. Brian stretched said, " That was a good idea Farrokh," Freddie said, " Thanks, and um... Can you all call me Freddie from now on? I like it better then...  Farrokh," Brian and Roger said, " Oh okay cool! "

I sat next to Freddie he stretched out and leant back against the front porch steps closed his eyes. I studied his eyes.

Wow. He looks so relaxed. You could mistake him for being asleep he's that relaxed. That perfect jawline... Fluffly pillow lips... Wait what?! John, that's so gay! And your as straight as a board! We talked about this! Don't look at him.. But he's so beautiful...

"N... Hn... Ohn... John... JOHN!" "DEAKY!" "Stop drooling over him!"

Freddie jumped up and Brian and Roger busted out laughing.

Freddie asked, " What's so funny?"

Brian stood Roger still said, " You two!" Roger asked, " Are you both blind?! You totally fancy each other!"

Freddie blushed looked down. So did I.

Mostly to hide my face.

How'd they figure it out but not me?! Oh for God's sake! You've liked Freddie since he walked up in here... These crazy feelings inside. Every move he makes. I blush. When he smiles. I blush. When I hugged him. I blushed.

It all makes sense! I totally like him!

Well damn. I got good taste. 

Freddie looked at me then to them. Freddie said, " Well... they aren't wrong y'know," I asked, " Whatta ya mean?" Freddie said, " You like me. Don't you? I can tell," I said, " Fine! Yeah, I have a big crush on you! Happy?" I was standing. I have no memory standing up. Freddie looked up said, " S-Sorry! I didn't mean to upset you,"

Roger said, " Chill! We all already knew John, so calm down and sit down," I laughed at his sassy tone and sat down again. Freddie stretched said, " Welll, I'm starting to tap out... I'm probably going to head,"

I whined said, " Awww. You should tap in. Another race before you leave?"

Freddie patted my head said, " My parents are expecting me. They're going out tonight so I gotta look after my sister, but I'll see you guys later,"

Me, Roger and Brian said, " Bye,"

Well... Today was a little weird...

Freddie's P.O.V.

CLICK! "I'M HOME!" Silence. Well, time to shop for a new board!

As much as I loved my skateboard, and will keep it forever, I want an electric one. Plus it'll be way more easier to get to school.

"Farrokh? Your back now?"

I turned from the computer to Momma who was putting on a blue pendant necklace. She wore a matching dress that was v-necked and off shoulder. I said, " Yep, I have a question Momma,"

She looked in the mirror to see herself asked, " What is it dearie?" I asked, " Can I get a hoverboard?" Momma said, "Do your grades look good? What type?" I said, " Well, I've been passing my classes. So my grades are fine," Momma said, " Hm. Okay, what type?" I happily walked to the computer to find the one wheeled hoverboard that I heard about last year. I really wanted one too.

I chose the one that was off and on road and said," That one," Momma said, " That's expensive! But me and your father will bring it to you, "

I asked, " When?"

Momma said, " You'll see. How was your little outing?" I said, " It was awesome! We did our homework then played outside with Rog and Bri for the rest of the time! I beat John he's so competitive. " I smiled thinking about him. Momma asked, " Do you like him?"

I blushed said, " Erm... Y-yeah, hopefully your okay with that?"

Momma laughed said, " Absolutely! Just if you two gonna do it keep it down! But me and your father are fine with that. I already knew..."

I gave her a big hug said, " Thank you Momma," She said, " Anytime Farrokh," I jumped up and went to play my acoustic guitar. Along with the piano, I also play guitar. I'm pretty good at it and I play it sometimes.

While I was strumming and plucking different chords, my thoughts wandered to John. Hm? Why would I be thinking about him? I blushed at the thoughts of his beautiful smile kept appearing in my head along with the kind sweet attitude he always has whenever he's around me and the boys. He's such a good kid.

Putting down my guitar, I stood and walked toward my bedroom window which happened to have a great view of John's room.

I smiled watching him as he was walking around his room playing his bass dancing slightly.

Mesmerized, I rested my chin on the windowsill watching with admiration in my eyes. Coming back to my senses, I realized how creepy I may have looked. Watching someone is kinda creepy...

John turn around noticed me watching and smiled put his bass down and opened his window said, " Hey Freddie!" Shy I just waved without saying a single word.

He leant forward on the windowsill which made me go crazy. I asked, " How you doing?"

John said, " I'm doing pretty good. You?" I said, " I'm doing alright."

John said, "I'm still mad that you beat me today," I smirked said, " Well, want a rematch?" John asked, " Is that a challenge?" I said, "Sure." John turned watched the sunset and said, " Maybe tomorrow, it's getting dark out,"

I said, " Yeah," We both watched the sunset quietly until John asked, " Want to come over?"