Chapter Fifteen

John's P.O.V
...
I said, " I'm home!" Mom who wore a pink floral dress and was tying her  hair up said, " Hey John! How was school? How's Freddie?"

I blushed said, " School was good, Freddie's fine, how was your day?"

Mom said, " Welll, it was amazing! I harvested the plants, I cleaned up around the house, watched a episode of Gilmore Girls, and went shopping at the mall! My day was great!" I said, " Wow! That's great! What plants did you tend too?" Mom said, " The Gardenias, they smell amazing!"

I smiled putting down my hoverboard and backpack down following Mom to all the Gardenias. I also saw a bunch of different bouquets of different flowers. Mom said, " Well, I heard you and Freddie are going to your school dance and I tried to grow as much flowers as I could so you'd have a large variety of different ones to choose!" I smiled gave her a hug said, " Thank you Mom! Your the best!"

She played with my pigtails said, " Your welcome sweetie," I smiled letting go asked, " When are we heading out?" She said, " A few hours from now, you have homework?"

I said, " Yeah, a math worksheet, and a science worksheet." She said, " Well better get to it!" I said, " Okay, okay!"

As she started tickling my sides and stomach my most ticklish spots.

I laughed like insane said, " Mommy! Stop! I- can't breathe!" Mom laughed picked me up hugging me I laughed after finally gaining my breath again. She said, " I love you darling," I said, " I love you too Mom!" After she finally let me go, I headed upstairs to get my homework finished up to get ready for tonight.
----------------------------
When I finished my homework, I turned to look outside my window. I saw Freddie sitting at his baby grand piano playing I smiled leaning forward watching in mesmeration.

I grabbed a pebble on my windowsill and gently threw it at it clicked against his window falling way down to the ground. He turned around noticed me watching and smiled.

I waved as he opened his window said, " 'Ello!" I blew him a kiss said, " Hey!" He blushed asked, " Whatcha doinn?" I said, " Just finished homework, what are you playing?"

He said, " Oh, just one of my own songs, that's all! Just a little practice, I forgot to go to practice this morning cause I wanted to play basketball," I said, " Oh, " He said, " Yeah, hm?" He turned yelled, " COMING!" I said, " I'll see you later darling," He smiled said," See you later baby," I smiled waved and closed my window closing the curtains sitting on the floor.

I sighed undoing my pigtails and brushed my hair resting it on one shoulder and got dressed in a pastel green shirt and kept on my white jeans and wore brown leather boots.

Deciding this to be my outfit, I just kept it on a brushed my hair down and styled it as half up half down again. Satisfied, I went downstairs to watch an episode of Tom and Jerry.
...

After watching a few episodes, Mom appeared and started rushing all over the place until she stared at me. I asked, " What- Why're you rushing?"

She said, " Nice outfit, because I gotta hurry up! You all ready?" I asked, " Almost, what do I need?" She said, " Sunglasses and that's it." I asked, " No money?" She said, " Oh! Get your bass," Blushing I said, " I-Okay..."

I jumped up and went upstairs to grab my bass from next to my school supplies. I looked up to Freddie's window and realized the light was off.

Guess he's busy.

I shrugged turning around and headed downstairs. Mom had disappeared by this point and I sighed placing my case by the door and sat down on the couch and decided to text Freddie for a little while.