Chapter Eleven

Bad topics up ahead. Be aware of these bad guys though!

Freddie's P.O.V
...
Today was the day John and I were going on our first date! We also decided to go to the mall together aswell. Along with The Ritz afterward.

It was afterschool and I was on my bed finishing up homework. I streched out after finishing my homework and decided to clean my room up. "Farrokh?" I turned around from making up my bed to see Kash in my doorway. I asked, " What's up sis?"

Kash came further and sat on my chaise lounge said, " When are you going to the mall with your boyfriend?" I said, " In an hour, why?"

Kash said, " I want to give you a makeover! Please big brother please?"

I laughed said, " Sure," She said, " Yay! Your going to look like a model! Well you already do but still! Sit down!" I sat on the chaise lounge as she jumped up and put a bandana on my face and started moving around.

I'm assuming she's choosing my outfit.

After a while she said, " Alright! Got your outfit!" I nodded as she took off the bandana and revealed my outfit consisting of white jeans, a blue and white striped shirt and blue socks.

I smiled. Kash and I had great taste in fashion. She always said mine was a little better and claimed it's because I'm gay. I laugh at her every time she says that. I got dressed and she dragged me to the bathroom as I sat on the sink and she started flat ironing my hair. I laughed everytime and she started yakking about TikTok and eventually asked me a billion questions about John.

After that, she put clear lip gloss on my lips and put a hair clip in my hair.

I looked at myself she asked, " What do you think?" I said, " I like it,"

She said, " Good! " I grabbed my blue Air Jordan's and grabbed my phone and wallet and walked outside to wait for John's mom to pick me up. John said he was going to the car wash with his mom so it'll take a minute.

Mom asked, " You all read-"

Kash said, " Here's the prince!" I laughed running downstairs doing a spin and struck a pose. Mom said, " Wow! John will be here any minute,"

I smiled jumping on the couch looking out the window. Kash laughed and disappeared out back to the pool.

I saw John's Mom pull up in her blue Maserati I immediately ran out and John opened the door as I climbed in.

Mom followed and went up to John's mothers' window and started talking to her about who knows.

I said, " Hey," John said, " Hiii," I smiled grabbing his hand resting our linked hands on his leg as he rested his head on my shoulder. Soon, Mom came to our window said, " You two stick together, you'll be by yourselves since John's mom has errands to do, don't lose each others sight alright?"

We nodded said, " Okay," in unison.

I said, " Love you Momma!" Mom said, " Love you too Farrokh!"

As Mrs Deacon started to drive to the mall.
...
When we arrived, Mrs Deacon said the rules to us again and John and I nodded until she started driving away. John held my hand again asked, " Where to first?" I said, " You choose sweetie," He blushed nodded leading me toward the store, Hollister.

I smiled. He has good taste. John looked through sweatshirts, jeans, shirts, and many other clothes.

He picked up a sweatshirt held it up asked, "What about this?" Which was a yellow sweatshirt I said, " Go try it on, it looks nice!" He lead me toward the dressing rooms and disappeared in the room as I looked at myself in the mirror. John said, " Tada!"

I turned and immediately went smitten. He looked adorable.

He giggled I said, " Its perfect,"

He said, " Nice! Your turn!"

I smirked as he took off the sweatshirt  and pulled his shirt down a little and put the sweatshirt on the hanger keeping ahold and he followed me toward the section where the shirts and sweatshirts were at.

I grabbed the same sweatshirt and then a black one. John said " Aww! You got the same one as me!" I said, " Obviously! I want to match with you sometime!" He laughed I said, " Be right back," He smiled kissed my cheek and started looking at shirts.

I tried on the sweatshirts and they both looked amazing! They're so warm! I sighed putting them back on the hangers and said, " Well- I like them so I'm buying them," John said, " Nice!"

We got bored and decided to get cinnamon rolls. On our way there, a man who seemed Asian with a beard came up to us. John immediately grabbed my hand. He said, " Hi! Are you two models or something? "

Me and John said, " No," He said, " Oh, well what's your names?" John said, " I'm Jo-" I said, " Its none of your concern, we don't know you,"

He said, " Oh well I can help you get whatever it is you need, here's my phone number and my website name," He handed it to John who immediately started looking at it.

He asked, " Can I have your phone number so we can keep in touch?"

John handed him his number before I could stop him. He said, " Thank you, we'll keep in touch!" He walked away.

John looked up at me asked, " What's the matter?" I said, " He seemed suspicious," John shrugged said, " Not really," When we got our cinnamon rolls, a woman walked up to us asked, " Are you two models? You sure look handsome! What do you do? "

I blinked said, " We don't model, thank you for the compliment, uhmm... I'd rather not say," John was too busy eating his roll his arm around my forearm and the woman asked, " Can we trade numbers? I'd like to help, want to go to the ice cream shop to talk more?" I said, " Uhmm... Okay,"

I said, " I'm not giving you my number though," She said, " Oh that's fine,"

I said, " You have a good day," As we walked toward Hollister but John led me outside.

I asked, " What's the matter sweetie?"

He sat down said, " Look," and handed me his phone. He looked up the website which was pretty bare and suspicious. John said, " I shouldn't have given that guy my phone number... And now...What if I get hurt?" I said, " Well nothings going to happen to you okay? I'm here for you, I'll protect you no matter what,"

Child Trafficking.

I blinked. Those words suddenly appeared in my head I sat down and looked up on Google similar signs to targets of child trafficking.

They are identical to our case.

John asked, " What are you...?"

I said, " C'mon sweets, we're going home,"
...