Chapter Seventeen

John's P.O.V
...
The day of the dance was only two days away and I was almost in full panic mode! So, whenever I start panicking about things like that, I call Roger and Brian.

I sighed walking down the hall and headed to my locker. Freddie was no where to be seen but he should be okay. I sighed leaning against my locker texting on the group chat:
Conversation between Bri, Rog and John:

John: Yo idots I need helpp.

Rog: What up bass boi?

John: Pffft. I'm almost in panic mode since I can't stop thinking about the dance on Friday.

Rog: Dude. Why?

John: Whatta mean WHY?! I want it to be special for me and Freddie obviously!

Rog: Ohhh! Uhhh- can't help ya there.

John: Ugh your the worst wheres Brian.

Rog: I dunno.

Bri: What's up? My phone won't stop vibrating so- what happened?

Rog: John's panicking abt the dance on Friday,

Bri: Oop- I'm ded. Uhmm, get him flowers I suppose?

John: That's boring tho! As much as I love flowers it's boring to just do that. I want it to be special!

Bri: Then I dunno write him a song or.  I dunno give him flowers and some other thing you can come up with. Just don't over think cause that might be causing you to panic.

Rog: Damn. He's got a point.

John: ... Okay that legit makes sense.

Rog: Ooh! What's his favorite thing to do?

John: Ride his hoverboard or- WAIT I GOT IT. NEVERMIND THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS I GOTTA GO NOW!

Rog: Anytime bro.

Bri: Your welcome, good luck!

John: Thanks bye!

I turned off my phone shoving it in my sweatshirt pocket and happily ran to the music room with the perfect idea.
--------------

I sat at the piano with my notebook on the music holder thingy and started playing a few warmups to start. I sighed wanting the song to be about him. Well the love I have for it.

I sighed and played medleys in the key of  D-major. As I played, lyrics started coming in my head as I smiled writing away...
...
I stared down at the lyrics I had satisfied with my work, and headed to my locker to grab my hoverboard. Until I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled closing my locker and turned to face Freddie. I said, " Hey," He smiled said, " Hey. Sorry you didn't see me this morning, I got up late... My sister wore me out yesterday," I smiled said, " Thats fine, at least now I know your okay for sure," He smiled leaning in pressing his lips against mine as I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck playing with his hair. I giggled kissed his neck said, " Alright! I got to get home baby, " He giggled said, " Alright,"

I said, " You'll have your moment alright darling? Promise," He smiled nodded letting go said, " Well, my moms picking me up. Taking me shopping for the stuff for the dance on Friday,"

I said, " Have fun," He smiled let go of my hand said, " Thanks babe, I'll see you later,"

I said, " Bye," He turned heading in the direction of the music room as I grabbed my bag and hoverboard heading to the front to ride home.
...

Sorry for the short chapter! I just was losing ideas... the next chapter will be better though!

Baiii

-Eliza 🐷