Chapter Twenty-Eight

John's P.O.V.
...
Its finally the weekend! Next is Graduation on Monday then I get my results if I  passed the SAT exam and then I'm free! I smiled grabbing the basketball heading outside. Mom had work which left me home alone.

I didn't mind. I started shooting hoops pretending I was like... Lebron James or Michael Jordan and everytime I made a shot I said, " He shoots.. He scores! A the crowd GOES wildddd! Deaky Deaky Deakyyyyy, your so amazing!" As I smiled laughing cheering for myself accidentally running into someone. I opened my eyes blushing in embarrassment to meet Freddie's black eyes. I smiled sat up on his lap nervously said, " Hi,"

He smiled said, " You seem to be enjoying yourself. " I nodded said, " Yyeahh," I climbed off his lap gently him up as he streched I asked, " What's up?" I held the basketball at my chest waiting for his reply.

He said, " Just came to hangout with you," I smiled dropping the ball and grabbing his hand leading him inside.
-------------------------------------------
Smut here (I'm not good at smut but I'll try my best. I need the holy water afterward for sure XD)

We chilled in my room just listening to cheesy love songs that reminded eachother of our relationship we both were silent lost in our own thoughts as my eyes wandered up every inch if his body making me blush but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He's just so beautiful and so very hot.

I pursed my lip and climbed on his lap facing him as his eyes met mine as we stared into each others eyes for a minute and I leaned in closing the gap between us my hands resting  on his chest his arms wrapped around my lower waist and I smiled he asked, " You want too...?" Knowing what he was implying I nodded said, " Yes..."

He smiled nervously blushing furiously as I slowly pulled his shirt off tossing it aside leaning in pressing my body against his feeling him go hard which made me blush furiously.

Thank goodness I closed those curtains. And that door... this is going to be a wild ride...

I looked back to his eyes and let my hands feel every part of him my lips traveled from his lips to his neck where I placed a few love marks and down to his chest and felt his arms wrap around my picking me up I giggled knowing what he wanted and walked toward the bathroom where the shower was. I climbed out of his lap turned on the water closing the bathroom door and turned around squealing since Freddje gently pushed me against the wall I laughed my hands were on his pants I pulled off of him and continued undressing him as he made a sound and I looked up at him he gulped I asked, " You want to...? If your comfortable that is,"

He said, " I always am when I'm with you," I smirked my eyes full of lust said, " I'll take that as a yes." He smiled nervously as I pulled my pants off of me and leaned in kissing him full of lust gently sliding my tounge in as we continued to fight for dominance I heard him moan out I slowly pulled down his boxers feeling the water against my skin which made me shiver. He smiled as I was on my knees and looked up at him waiting for his approval. He nodded desperately which made me smirk.

My hands found his shaft and I started to stroke feeling it in my hands and then took it in my mouth letting my tounge explore and went over his opening he moaned loudly moaning out my name over and over again as I started moving deeper until I took his whole length in. He moaned louder than ever as I continued to explore. I let go and he let his erection out the second I let it go. He gulped looking in my eyes as I smirked. We continued to kiss as I pressed my body against his sitting on the little ledge that was big enough for me to fit and Freddie took over. I giggled as he grabbed my ass making me yell. I said, " I- Fred!" He smirked licked my lips kissing me again I laughed in between and his hands roamed my body and he gently moved my legs apart. He said, " Spread your legs baby,"

I blushed letting out a moan and nodded doing so feeling him plant kisses on my thighs going further toward my hips then up to my stomach to my chest frequently leaving a mark in his track I grabbed his hair gently pulling as he moaned as I started playing with it he asked, " You ready?" I said, " Do it. I dare you,"

He smirked said, " Your wish is my command," I giggled nervously as he lined up his dick to my opening and gently thrusted in which was pretty darn painful but he tried to be as gentle s he could. Which was sweet.

After a minute or two the pain was replaced with pleasure and he continued to thrust I begged for him to go faster him doing so resulted in me becoming a moaning groaning mess. I smiled he kissed me passionately as I smiled letting out a moan said, " Fred I'm- going to..." He kissed me again gently pulling it out as I hesitated at first but Freddie said, " Go on. Its okay," I gulped letting it out moaning the entire time. The sticky white substance came and I blushed red panting out of breath.

Freddie stared in my eyes smiling said, " Jesus your beautiful," I smiled said, " So are you," I sighed said, " Sorry if I got some on you," Freddie rolled his eyes said, " Oh shut up with that apology. You don't have to apologize. It's not a big deal sweetie,"

I blushed and sighed and he helped me stand up I wobbled a little he whispered, " I got you baby," I smiled kissed him quickly said, " We should actually take a shower now..." He nodded in agreement.
...

It was nighttime. And literal no point in Freddie going home as I flopped on my bed completely exhausted. Not from earlier. But video games. After Fred and I uhm... Y'know. Did it, once we finished we decided to just play video games for the remainder of the evening. Which is always a blast.

I felt a weight in top of me I smiled said, " I know it's you Freddie," He giggled kissed my neck and said, " Yeah it's me. " I laughed wrapping my legs around his waist pressing my lips against his gently and licked his lips again and we continued to kiss until I backed up said, " Alright! I'm going to sleep!" He smiled as I rolled over so I was on top as I admired his beauty both of us were quiet and I brushed his hair back he asked, " You excited for Graduation on Monday?"

I said, " Yeah! Finally get to go to a college. Not have to deal with stupid teachers who down talk me which is so annoying..." He smiled said, " Can relate." I smiled yawning and stared in his eyes curled up under the covers resting my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat said, " Night Fred Fred,"

He giggled kissed my forehead said, " Goodnight baby," I smiled resting my head on his chest again as we both fell asleep in eachother arms peacefully.
-------------------------------------------