Chapter Eight

Freddie's P.O.V
...

The weekend was finally over. But I didn't mind since I got to see John when I got there. Smiling uncontrollably I got up and turned on the light to get ready. I checked the time: 5:45 a.m. I usually go to school at seven but I wanted an hour to watch cartoons like... Tom and Jerry or The Pink Panther. There both my favorite cartoons and usually I watch them before school starts.

I went toward my closet and chose to wear a white shirt and black jeans pink socks with my white Air Force Ones. I brushed my long hair down and made it nice and silky smooth. I grabbed Kash's clear lip gloss and decided to put it on and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
---------------------------------------------
Mom and Dad weren't up yet since they get up at six usually. I chose to have Cherrios and a glass of milk.

Sitting down at the bar, I wondered how today would turn out. I still don't really know how school works since the school I used to go to was way different than school here.

I sighed eating my cereal and my thoughts soon wandered to John.

Like, we had our first kiss yesterday!

It was like... A dream come true! I never wanted that moment to end. Of course Rog and Bri interrupted us by yelling or something I'm guessing they had a bet about us or something.

Its was somewhat entertaining.

Anyways.

When I finished breakfast, I cleaned the bowl and placed it in the dishwasher washing the cup by hand. It was one of Mom's fancy ones and she pretty much demands us to wash them by hand. Yeah. She's weird.

After breakfast, I brushed my teeth and stared at my teeth. Getting self conscious about them again, I sighed looking down. I'm honestly confused why John's in love with me. Surely, we're just confused... He can't love me when my teeth look like this!

I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed the thought aside. My world was much more happier ever since John became a part of it.

My world would be dark without John. He's my light in this world of darkness. I love him and he loves me and that's enough. More than enough.

I sighed. My self conscious feelings about my teeth shouldn't get in the way of our love. That's just stupid.

I put my toothbrush away and went downstairs did a flip on the couch and turned on the tv to watch Tom and Jerry.
...

"AAAAAAAA!" I busted out laughing since Tom was getting chased by Jerry again. I giggled as Jerry got black ink all over the puppy Tom was looking after.

I giggled and checked the time: 6:30 a.m. I had at least 30 more minutes or so. I should get ready to hear out now actually if I'd want to practice at school.

"Oh Morning Farrokh!" I turned to see Mom standing against the counter with a mug of coffee in her hands.

I said, " Morning Momma!"

I turned off the TV and went to give her a hug. She asked, " Did you have fun yesterday?"

I said, " Yeah! John helped me with my  hoverboard and we all raced down through the neighborhood and it was so fun! We had our first kiss yesterday and Rog and Bri were cheering the whole time it was funny and I finally got a hang of my hoverboard! It was awesome! Oh, then we all played car aand basketball and Grande Theft Auto again it was so much fun!"

Mom said, " That's wonderful dearie! I'm glad you had a great time!"

Kash ran downstairs said, "We got to get to school, c'mon!" We said, " Bye Momma!" Mom said, "Have a great day kids!" I grabbed my hoverboard while Kash grabbed her pink bike and we made our way to school.
---------------------------------------------
Me and Kash were quiet as we rode down the sidewalk until she asked, " Soo- what's the deal with you and John? " I said, " Welll- we had our first kiss yesterday and it was pretty cool, we played video games a lot and he taught me how to play Grande Theft Auto properly and I love him a lot!"

Kash said, " Aww! Cool!" I streched sticking my hands in my pockets I asked, " You have a special someone?"

Kash said, " Nope. Not intrested in love right now," I said, " Hm,"

We finally got to school as she parked her bike using the bike lock and ran up to join her group of friends. I smirked and made my way to the music room to practice the piano.
...

"Hey Freddie!" I turned around as Rog, Bri, and John walking up to me. John looked up and immediately smiled running to me giving me a big hug. I smiled picking him up he smiled I said, " Hey!" He smiled said, " Hiii," I placed him down as Brian did an eye brow jump and John said, " Stop it!" Rog smirked grabbing Brian's hand dragging him in another direction. I smiled John asked, " Where you off too?" I said, "Music room, to practice," John offered, " I'll walk you there," I said, " Alright,"

Our hands continued brushing against eachother I hesitantly slowly grabbed ahold of his hand as we stared at our linked hands and looked into each other's eyes for a while until looking away. John said, " Sooo- want to join the band with me, Rog and Bri?"

I said, " Sure, whens our first practice?"

John said, " Today, we have a few songs to play that we wrote. We're trying to at least play at a club or likeee, a restaurant or something. Then start making more of our own music and go from there,"

I said, " Sounds like a plan,"

John nodded in agreement as we made it to the music room.
...

Taking out my lyrics I chose to play Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.

John grabbed his bass kissed my cheek and headed into another room.

I smiled and sta at the piano opening the lid and began to play and sang the lyrics to see how it'd sound together.

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things,"

"We can do the tango just for two..."

"I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings,"

"Be your Valentino just for you,"
...